Unit 40 land owner?

MountainSqwabler

Anyone know of any land owners in unit 40 that won't charge a guy 10k to hunt on their land? Don't need a guided hunt, just some access would be nice.

Between 2V, Mountain Island, and the other places leased up by the outfitters, I don’t know of any up top, if you’re hunting an early hunt. Best of luck to you
Would be archery. Got more than enough points but don't know if I'll be in Colorado long enough to get a 61 tag. I'm ok paying lime 3 or 4 k for access

Would be archery. Got more than enough points but don't know if I'll be in Colorado long enough to get a 61 tag. I'm ok paying lime 3 or 4 k for access
That’s why any more than about 5 Elk points In Colorado are pretty much worthless. It’s incredible Elk country up on top, on the Private. Probably one of the very top Elk hunts in the state.

That’s why any more than about 5 Elk points In Colorado are pretty much worthless. It’s incredible Elk country up on top, on the Private. Probably one of the very top Elk hunts in the state.
Yeah that's what I've seen. Between that and unit 10, but I don't have 16 more years to wait for there. And I like 40 there's just so much private. I was saving up for 61 and I'm almost there but might move before I reach it

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom