Unit 49

T

TomChaney

I just recieved my archery tag in the mail and I am pumped. Don't see many post on here about 49. I am going with a guide that was recommended by a friend. The outfitter is Steve Rivera with Rim Rock Outfitters. If any one knows much about 49 would help to know what to expect, not your secret holes. Thank you....

If your going with steve you need nothing else from anyone he will put you on some bulls just be ready to shoot and don't waste opportunities, best of all have fun.
Nmbighorn

Thank you, I heard Steve like to hunt. I like the reassurance on the guide I picked....

I am not familiar with the guide. However that unit has good elk density in it. The only thing you need to focus on right now is your form! Let your guide do the rest. You will have fun, its a fun unit for a good adventure. Good luck.

Good outfitter/guide. Steve will get you on some elk. Just practice shooting your bow and get ready for some close encounters.

Steve is good guy. Iused to guide with him a few years back. He'll put you on some bulls. We'll probably see you there.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom