Unit 61 again!!!

Gadjet

Looks like my brother Frijoles drew the same tag I had last year[second season bull]. Can't wait to get back down there to chase those bulls again!It's gonna be a long summer!
Gadjet

3313dsc02280.jpg

Frijoles and me last year.

Congrats on the tag, The picture of you guys with those trophy's is awesome. You must be learning alot about the unit. I applied for 1st season rifle with 11 resident points this year but wasn't one of the chosen ones. Hopefully next year!!

Couple of fine bulls, the one this fall could be bigger w the wet spring we are having. I always chuckle when I see internet posts RE 61 being overrated, not worth the points, etc.

What season did you guys Hunt ?
I have 20 NR points and will probably try to use them next year just debating whether to go Archery or Rifle.

LAST EDITED ON May-29-15 AT 09:20PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-29-15 AT 09:06?PM (MST)

Wow what a couple pig bulls, congrats!!! This gets me excited, I finally drew my archery tag in 61 this year and hope to find a bull like either of those two. What season did your brother draw this year, maybe we will cross paths this summer/fall on The Big Unc!!!

To eliminate any confusion, the bull on the right was killed in 61 while the bull on the left was in a different unit. I killed mine( the one on the right) on public land in 61.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom