Unit 61 scouting

Nobull

Anybody have any scouting reports for Unit 61? I have a cow tag but would like to get some photos of bulls. Elk should be in good shape with all the rain this year. Hope someone will tell me what they are seeing or some photos. Thanks.

Will be hunting muzzle cow. Maybe see each other there. Have never been in Unit61 so have no idea where we will camp. As I get more info will let you know so you might stop by. I live on the Texas coast and not able to scout with the exception of the week before season.
Thanks for responding.

my son and i were up this past weekend riding 4-wheelers put in 47 miles just wandering around the south end the grass is 3 feet tall and the wildflower are pretty cool. saw a few cows and calves not many people .tons of water everywhere all the ponds are full should make for a great fall

r270 sounds like fun. How are the roads? Saw on USFS site that Cr90 had landslide and was partially closed.
The elk should be plenty fat. Keep me posted if you don't mind. This may be the wettest year you have had in several.
Thanks

No bull we wont get there until a day before the season. As it gets closer I will send you the info on what were driving. I have no clue where we will camp lol

Thanks

Mark

Got lucky enough to draw a 2nd season Bull tag. 68 years old, last hunt in a LE Colo hunt. Hunted 61 North end several years ago late season. Any help in the central or South end would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
ELKCHSR

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom