Unit 70 packer

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
My daughter drew a unit 70 moose tag. I have been thinking that it would be a good idea to line up someone with horses to hire to help us get one out if she shoots one to far in for us to pack it out ourselves. Does anyone know of someone in the area that would pack out a moose?
Thanks
Bill

I hunted deer in 70 a couple years back and wherever we saw bull moose there was a road or quad trail really close.

Another guy in McCammon to call is Morgan Whitworth. He may also be willing to share some info. on the hunting part as well.

Yep I'd get a hold of Morgan nobody kills bigger bucks in the unit then him! He is sure to point you in the direction a big bull is hanging out. Great horsemen also.

Thanks everyone.
Was up there a few days this last week scouting with my daughter. Great country. Took a while but was able to get in contact with Morgan. Great guy and he really knows the area.

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom