USA VS Canada.

shotgunjim

USA just pulled out a win against Hockeys version of the dream team 5-3. They got out shot but showed good hustle, good goal tending, and heart. GO USA!!!!!!!

That last two minutes was intense! Loved the sheer hustle and grit on that empty-netter. Fun fun fun game to watch.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I watched the whole game, awesome goal tending by the U.S. goal tender. The best part was the silence of the Canadian crowd after the game. GO U.S.A.!!!

Great game. The US goal tending was amazing. Ours sucked. Plain and simple. Maybe with a change in goal we'll get a rematch for the Gold. Would be cool to see US vs Can in both mens and womens like in Salt Lake.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-10 AT 06:12PM (MST)[p]WOW what a gold medal game eh? Talk about sitting on the edge of your seat. You guys fought hard and really showed your determination by tying it up with just over 20 secs left. It certainly made the game more exciting eh? Gotta love when the kid scored in OT. Canada ain't crying in our beers tonight. ;) 14 gold medals, the most any country has ever won in any Olympics.

Canada has rights to be proud BCBoy...and so does the good ol USA!! I enjoyed these Olympics very much, more than normal i believe, and maybe could have even a little more if our hockey team had pulled out a finals win but nobody can say there was any lack of effort!

The one thing i didn't much care for was the NBC coverage. i felt it lacking throughout.

Joey

Congratulations to Canada for taking GOLD in Curling too!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-10
>AT 06:12?PM (MST)

>
>WOW what a gold medal game
>eh? Talk about sitting on
>the edge of your seat.
>You guys fought hard and
>really showed your determination by
>tying it up with just
>over 20 secs left. It
>certainly made the game more
>exciting eh? Gotta love when
>the kid scored in OT.
>Canada ain't crying in our
>beers tonight. ;) 14 gold
>medals, the most any country
>has ever won in any WINTER
>Olympics.
Fixt. We keeel you guys in the summer games ;-)

2a0fcsk.gif

What can you expect from a Nation that is under snow and ice for over 6 months a year. I can't recall if we even won one medal during the last summer games. ;)

That had to be not only one of the best hockey games of all time, but one of the best sporting contests of all time. I'm not a hockey fan, but I found myself on the edge of my seat watching that game. Two awesome teams, and a game for the ages. Congratulations Canada for winning both mens and womens gold in hockey.

More so, congratulations to Vancouver and British Columbia for putting on a great Winter Olympic Games. Classy city, and they did a classy job. Thank you Vancouver!

Yep great game, Canada deserved to win. I knew it would be tough to beat them 2 in a row. I sure was hoping for another riot in Vancouver.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom