UT Draw Application

I tried to find where I could change one of my choices but my senior brain sure couldn't find it. Guess I'll look again. Not that is will matter since I never draw anyway

You have to withdraw your application then reapply with the change. You would not get a refund of your initial application fees.

If they haven't done it this year then they will be adding a feature to let you modify your application at any point before the application process is over.

I'm not sure if they have implemented that for this year or not.

If they haven't done it this year then they will be adding a feature to let you modify your application at any point before the application process is over.

I'm not sure if they have implemented that for this year or not.
Pretty sure that is already a thing - I have modified applications in previous years (2 years ago I changed from putting in for a specific hunt unit to a bonus point only - seems like I had to pay the app fee again though).

Pretty sure that is already a thing - I have modified applications in previous years (2 years ago I changed from putting in for a specific hunt unit to a bonus point only - seems like I had to pay the app fee again though).
You had to withdraw your application before, and then resubmit a new one and pay the fee again. what I'm talking about will let you modify it as many times as you like without withdrawal or paying the fee again.

You had to withdraw your application before, and then resubmit a new one and pay the fee again. what I'm talking about will let you modify it as many times as you like without withdrawal or paying the fee again.
Got it-I misunderstood your earlier post. Yes that will be a very welcome change!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom