Utah CC Hits

Mine already got Smacked!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Since permit numbers are approved it could be anytime now, I betting this weekend we start seeing them.

+1 BIG

I think the 12/13th guys will start seeing a drop in available credit balance reflecting the drawn tag $$$ amount...

Robb

Damn it PleaseDear!

That's the problem with my Smack!

It ain't reflecting a good number!:D

Last year a lot of guys got hits on the Saturday after
they drew,,,,,Soooo, anytime between tomorrow & Saturday.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

So?

Should I call & Cry now?

I talked to the neveda office had to change a card number and they said 3rd week in may you might start to see a few hit!

CC hits for deer? Antelope?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Steve--the order of the draw is how they will start to trickle out to the C-cards....

Chris---get your crying towel out early this year! haha

Robb

Don't Rub it Robb!:D

Mine got hit on Tuesday, wasatch any weapon. Oh wait it was a cashiers check for the voucher and I still have to go get the tag. LOL

Good luck to everyone!

My drawing odds on my Utah apps is pitiful, so I'm not shocked that I haven't seen anything hit my card, but no one else seems to be getting credit card hits yet either.

Why would you buy a wasatch voucher? You can buy a unit wide landowner tag in New Mexico for much cheaper and get your 310 bull. Even after you pay for the gas and food you'd still pay less for a pisscutter in New Mexico.

Just sayin.

STINKY.....shoudn't you be concentrating on a furry "lttle" I mean A BIG FURRY KITTY??
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Because I can I guess...... Plus, I hate dragging my whole family down that far. My grandparents and aunt and uncles complain about driving that far to watch me shoot an elk. My two small boys are okay as long as we keep the cartoons going and DSes charged up. A 310 pisscutter bull will be fine if my boys have fun. :)

I heard the UT draw went down last week?? What's takin them so long to get these results out?? Anybody got any inside info??

Someone on another forum said DWR called today because his CC expired. We have got to be getting close.

Grizzly

Thanks God my bank dont charge to look at my account online, because there I would be giving them hundreds by now! I cant take much more of this waiting, its killing me.

Last year the charges started midnight of April 11th and continued for 3-4 days. There were a lot of guys that thought they didn't draw when nothing showed up on the 11th, but had a charge a few days later. I don't want to go through that wait either.

Grizzly

I GOT HIT THIS MORNING $280 SOUTH CACHE ARCHERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daughter's account was tapped for $35 PLUSSSSSS $280.00 FOR A WASATCH A.W.ELK.
Good year to draw.

I have a $280 hit for Monroe Archery elk and a $70 hit for general deer for my wife and I as well.
Looking forward to Monroe this fall....

Bill

It kills me that I put mine on my work credit card so I can't see it online.

I've got less than a 1% chance on my tags I applied for in Utah so it's really nothing more than a hope and a prayer though!

Maybe I can call the credit card company up and pester them some! ;-)

I have a charge for $35! Not sure though whether that's for the CWMU tag - 1st choice, or the General Archery tag - 2nd choice. Oh well, at least I know I drew something!

So if I have a 35 dollar charge and I put my kid in for a general tag and me in for a LE tag is there still hope I drew? If the applications are seperate I would imagine the charges would be ran seperately?

i got hit for 280 so somebody that put in for book cliff archery elk that didn't draw will be very happy because i am going to turn the tag in. I drew a fall la sal bear tag and will be hunting bears and dont want both tags in the same year.

tradarcher?

WTF?

I didn't Piss the DWR off near as bad as you did & they are sending you Tags left & Right!

Maybe I shoulda got Meaner with them?:D

Good meeting You at the SFW Banquet!

GAWD I wished I had your Problems!(Too many tags!)

LAST EDITED ON May-17-11 AT 08:31PM (MST)[p]tradarcher, I understand your problem, my son has the SJ premium bear tag, and we don't plan on filling it till in Nov. So now my Nov will be very busy. Good luck with your bear hunt.

I feel a couple of "UN's" coming on!

RE: $508

$35.00 hit for deer
$105.00 I think 3 deer tags, do they lump them together
if you put in as a group.

Max moose points, does this mean i am done, or can I still hope?

Heres to hoping you change your name to ramtag. Goodluck. But a moose or bison wouldnt hurt either ;)

To damn funny Andy!!

You still awake? ha

One of the 4 at that fee would be GREAT no matter which one it is....

congrats

Robb

Ya b bob you need to get a lot meaner with them. The part that scares me is this might really piss the dwr off, this will be the second elk tag i turn back in three years. But chasing bears is a lot better than chasing them stinking damn elk.

Good luck on your bear hunt on the san juan, KK. Should be a fun one. I don't plan only killing one until the very end either, if i even kill one, but the hounds should be in good shape by the end.

LAST EDITED ON May-18-11 AT 04:20PM (MST)[p]LaSal Dolores Triangle Bull Elk any weapon!

$35 and $408, oil moose, east canyon for me!!!!!!!

YOU'RE FAT!! DON'T TRY AND SUGAR COAT IT OR YOU WILL EAT THAT TOO!!

I just checked my card, im successful for paunsaugunt archery antelope and either my sister,dad or girlfriend drew the paunsaugunt management deer hunt. Now the 3 of them get to sweat it out till the emails start showing up. It's gonna be a fun year on the pauns!

Don't lose hope yet. Got all 3 tags hit this morning and my nephew got his too.

TRH

Still nothing- called AFCU and I have no pending charges to my CC either... guess I didn't even get a general tag..?? Archery elk OTC I guess... LOL

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Well after 14 years of putting in for LE hunts they finally couldnt deniy me the tag.

Me my Dad and my Sister all drew Dimonaid Rifle Deer. Cant wait to start scouting

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I finally drew a paunsagaunt muzzy tag! Wait, where is the paunsagaunt again? It's in the henry mtns right? Lol. I couldn't wait another ten years for that one. I'm pumped though even if they say the pauns. Ain't what it used to be.

Looks like my Card just got hit for $280...Finally, an Early Rifle Bull Elk Tag....This Fall is starting to look pretty busy...

Congratulations to all the lucky tag holders! Looking forward to reading all about your hunts and seeing some great photos!

Has anyone been hit for a youth elk hunt? We got hit for our general deer tags but was hoping my son would draw the youth bull elk hunt.

Congrats to all that drew

WW0801

wildwest,

I have a buddie whos son got hit for the youth Bull tag last tuesday!

I drew Vernon Archery deer, Cant wait!~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom