Utah draw cougar help

SheepHntr83

Kind of a feeler but I was thinking of units to apply for cougar this year and was wondering if I drew an area anyone would be interested in running dogs for me? First time for cougar and been a lifelong dream. Any tips or advice is also appreciated. Thanks

There are licensed guides all over the state. Just a matter of what areas you are interested in. Just make sure who you go with is licensed and permitted, not worth getting in trouble over.

SE still has tags left for them.
I know a few guys down there that run dogs and will put on a cat. It cost $$$$

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I think there is at least one outfitter in utah that can hunt state wide with any tag....contact them.

So I really don't want to deal with an outfitter, I would much rather meet someone that enjoys being out there and wants to just go and maybe make a new friend in the process. I have a high interest for it but just don't have dogs.

Most successful houndsmen have way too much time and money invested to be interested in letting people kill a cat over their dogs without compensation. If you were just looking to tag along and take pictures, you'd likely find many more offers. Likewise, it is illegal for anyone who isn't a licensed guide to except compensation for a hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom