Utah Jazz

eelgrass

Long Time Member
They have a legitimate chance to go deep in the playoffs, IMO. They're playing pretty good ball. Congratulations.

>How can a guy think about
>ball games when there's turkey
>to pursue?
>
>Zeke

I gave up on turkeys. All I ever called in was coyotes and other hunters.

I called in a cow and calf elk last night! I could have reduced to bag either one with my load of 6's! The cow was within 12 yards at one point. Pretty cool.

The only toms I've seen were in .222 range and not #6 range. That's hunting I guess. But alas, I cannot use my rifle here in Utah.

Zeke

Pretty much zero chance they get past the 2nd round (assuming they can beat the Clippers, which will be tough). They'll run into Golden State most likely in round 2. They are much improved, but not that much improved!

But, to go from not making the payoffs for 5 years, to a first round series win is a big deal, and I'll take it.

2a0fcsk.gif

They'll Get their JAZZ Kicked,Again!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My Signature Just for NVB!
Like 6 Damn Times Now!

If this Jazz team can stay healthy through the playoffs and the refs can be unbiased, this current Jazz team can beat any team in a seven game series.

We have the deepest team in the NBA, the best defense and GOBERT!

>If this Jazz team can stay
>healthy through the playoffs and
>the refs can be unbiased,
>this current Jazz team can
>beat any team in a
>seven game series.
>
>We have the deepest team in
>the NBA, the best defense
>and GOBERT!

What about HILL?

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

About the only time I've watched the Jazz has been when they played the Warriors. I can't get all the games, or I would have watched more. They got better as the season went on and they beat the Warriors the last game ending a 13 game win streak. Every game they gave GS trouble.

The Jazz are playing tough and it is the playoffs where anything can happen. I'll be watching them.

Hill is playing for a contract, so yes he will play hard. He missed a lot of games this year but he really has something to play for. He has to prove he's worth 20 million plus to another team. He played like it at the first of the season and then again the last couple of games.

This team is so fricken awesome. We won 51 games this year and only had our starting 5 together for 15 or so of those games.

The Jazz win an away game after their best player goes down on the first possession. Let's hope the MRI is negative and Rudy is back for game 2.

Did You Guys See Hayward Throw a Shoe?

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

3 wins on the road. I'm telling you, the Jazz are playing tough. No super star but they're playing team ball. If they can control the tempo the Warriors are in for a surprise.

>3 wins on the road. I'm
>telling you, the Jazz are
>playing tough. No super star
>but they're playing team ball.
>If they can control the
>tempo the Warriors are in
>for a surprise.

Gordons stats this series are superstar. Going forward If Gobert improves even slightly compared to his improvements the last couple years, he will be an eventual hall of famer. This team has only scratched the surface of it's potential, incase anyone hasn't been paying attention.

The warriors are considered by many as possibly the greatest NBA team ever assembled. I like the Jazz' chances.

JAZZ is getting their AZZ Handed to them!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

The Jazz look like a D-League team, IMO. They look like rookies going up against veterans....

This series MIGHT go 5 games...only if Steph, KD or Green get hurt. McGee has been a HUGE pick up for the Warriors. Sorry, was this post about the Jazz?? LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Come on Wisz!

You Don't need to be a PLICK about it!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

They Got Their Asses Kicked again!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

>It was closer than that.

You know what they say Eel?

Lose by 1 Point!

You Got Your Ass Kicked!:D

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Kind of hard to watch really. It's like the big brother holding the little brother at arms length while he swings wildly in the air. Good season for the Jazz, but there's nobody in the same league as the Warriors. Used to be fun watching the playoffs before the super team thing took hold. Kind of takes away from the game I think.

This is why I like the NFL salary cap is straight across the board one team is a playoff contender one year doesn't even make it the next year. The NBA is a joke the players union has ruined the game as well as the luxury tax. I hope the jazz can keep Hayward if they do they will only get better. I think the jazz organization can learn alot from this series. They need to get rid of Exom and Favors they have spent to much time for so little. D-Fav's is talented but I feel like he doesn't invest enough of his own time at getting better , not enough time in the weight room, no focus on improving defense, poor free throw shooting, and I feel he is just lazy because all of it. Does he go home and play video games in his spare time? Exom he's always hurt Favors has had his fare share of injuries as well. It's time to move past the two and get another scorer. Gobert I think they need to put 20 lbs on him and develope mid range jumpshooting game. Other than that he's a good player that could turn into a great one. Rodney Hood all he's got to do is work harder in the offseason so he can be a stonecold killer every night to help take some of the weight off of Hayward. All in all the Jazz had a great season and made huge improvements. Can't wait for next year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom