Utah Pilot Mtn Pronghorn

biggrizz

I am looking to see if anyone out there has some knowledge on the Utah Pilot Mtn area. I drew Pronghorn out there and am headed out there this week to scout the area. I am looking for areas to concentrate my scouting this week. If anyone is willing to send me a PM about the area it would be much appreciated.

Seen this guy out there a couple of weeks ago. Looks like a fun hunt - good luck!

2128photo.jpg

I am guessing by the spotting scope picture that you probably have a tag out there too. Just wondering if you are seeing more speed goats on the north or south end of the unit? I have only had a chance to scout the south end.

I don't have a tag. We were just headed home from scouting for deer up by Grouse Creek. We were on the road that comes out by Bonneville. We seen a couple pretty nice Antelope bucks along that road, mostly from the middle point south. Most of the bucks were on or near the private stuff on the east side of that road, but we did see some antelope in that area that were on public land as well. I'm not sure what the actual boundaries are for the Antelope unit.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom