UTV and unit 29/30

nmwapiti

Take it or leave it home? Will it be worth it to haul it down there for my deer hunt on Wednesday or will my trusty Tacoma get me everywhere I need to go? Not familiar with the area. Also gonna do some Barbary scouting in 30 while I'm down there. Thanks in advance.

>Take it or leave it home?
>Will it be worth it
>to haul it down there
>for my deer hunt on
>Wednesday or will my trusty
>Tacoma get me everywhere I
>need to go? Not familiar
>with the area. Also gonna
>do some Barbary scouting in
>30 while I'm down there.
>Thanks in advance.

You should be good. A UTV will be faster to get around as some of the roads you have to go slow on, but a Tacoma will be all you need.

is that you on last right pic ??

http://www.premier-outfitters.com/#!about1/c22e

yes bring utv to unit 30..faster than driving truck...

good luck

Vinihunt,

Yes sir that's me! I guide for Premier and helped my buddy get his business going. We have had pretty good success so far.

SO far I got 1 for, 1 against. I need a tie breaker!!

NMwapiti,

I've been in 29/30 many times for sheep. Take the UTV. Main roads are fine, anything else is rough and is traveled much easier on an ATV/quad. It'll save you a few flats as well.

Good luck on deer and find some sheep!

I hunted there last year and left the quad at home, BIG mistake. The roads are rough and you can only hike so much in one day. I will be there in February as well and use it to get where I am hunting for the day.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom