UW @ Utah

I doubt anyone in Utah watched it other than me...General Conference for all the MoMo's is in the morning ;-)

I was switching back and forth between it and the Alabama/Florida game...after turnover #6 by Utah I stopped watching and finished the Bama game...

~Z~

Huskies killed Utah!!! Utah is now playing in a big boy's conference. They will be lucky to win 5 conference games a year! Pac 12 is easily the toughest conference in the country top to bottom.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

After all the joking about BYU a few weeks ago, Utah goes out and does the same thing.

Spank "U" very much "U"tards for a very enjoyable game! Karma's truely a female dog!

"I'd rather drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire..."

LMAO...
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ya imagine what washington wouldve done to byu. So glad wynn is out hes a freakin pansy i think its gonna take utah a few years to get good in that conference though.

"Pac 12 is easily the toughest conference in the country top to bottom. "

Can I please have some of what you're smoking?

There's no question that the SEC is the best conference in the country. Look at the ranked teams, and the track record. I would argue that Colorado, Washingon State, Oregon State, UCLA, and Cal, (maybe Arizona, and Utah as well) are the bottom of the Pac-12, and the bottom of the SEC is much much stronger than those teams. I would also argue that the Big 10 is stronger than the Pac-12. The Pac-12 is 2 teams and everyone else. Big 10 has Wisconsin, Michigan, Nebraska, and almost every other team is above average.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom