Vernon!!!!

CNEDEER

I have had a credit card hit for a while now, but out of fear of jinxing it, I haven't told many people I drew the Vernon archery. Now that it is official....

I already spend some time on the unit over Memorial Day and will be back this weekend.

If anyone has any areas they would be willing to point me towards for my next trip, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Congrats on the tag! I drew the same tag, haven't spent any time on the unit yet this year. Hope to start in the next week or so. Maybe we can hookup sometime and do some scouting.

There are no deer left on the Vernon and even if there were I highly doubt that you could hit one. Well I guess you could hit one if it had spots! That mountain can be as steep and nasty as the Dutton. I hope you know what you got us into. Can't wait for August! Mags and I are already planning the trip. Congrats buddy! Give me a call when you can.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom