Vigilant Hunters Help Game & Fish Catch Poacher!

caelkhnter

Very Active Member
Archery Antelope hunting in Arizona Unit 10 last Thursday, and 2 hunters heard gun shots while glassing at dawn. The hunters changed their focus to the area where they heard the guns shots. In short order they saw someone hiking along with a rifle, about a mile away. They could not determine what the hiker had been shooting at. When they looked back at the hiker, they noticed he was no longer carrying a gun, apparently he ditched it as he was coming up to a dirt road.

The hunters concluded they had reason to be suspicious, so they called the sheriff and Game & Fish. They then made efforts to get to their vehicle. The plan was to locate the hidden gun, then locate the hiker's vehicle or camp. They were successful in both respects.

By they time the authorities arrived they had obtain sufficient information for effective interrogation to commence. Faced with witnesses, and the recovered gun, the hiker confessed to poaching a doe antelope that morning. Score one for the good guys.

depending on the condition of the rifle, I would trade anyone cut and wrapped Beef for the gun so they wouldn't have to justify poaching to eat. I might even tell them about the welfare programs for dead beats and the needy, that provide food. Like the 29 years old college grad who is on food stamps because he likes to surf and not work, He claims if he only eats one meal a day it can be lobster. Good job guys another lazy a$$ hope he looses everything

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-14 AT 08:56PM (MST)[p]I agree. I hear there are food banks people can go to and get food no questions asked. To get to Antelope country costs too.

I believe Tri was being sarcastic.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom