Vortex Nomad ED yet?

Smokepole

Just wondering if Vortex will come out with an ED Nomad soon? I've been waiting since this topic came up at the Expo and thought I would check if it will happen soon. I really want one of these!

Smokepole

Check out some of the pics that I took this afternoon with the regular Nomad 20-60 X 80

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

Not bad with a 30 mile an hour crosswind at over a couple hundred yards.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

CS

So, what you are saying is that I really don't need the ED on the glass? I want to make sure I can see as clear as possible in bad or low light conditions. Plus, I want the lighter weight of the Nomad vs. Skyline (which is what you took your pictures with).

I guess the question is, will the ED be worth the wait? I anticipate that I will draw my Mt. Goat permit next year and I want a high quality, light weight spotting scope for getting the best possible look at those Billies and comparing them so I make sure I go after the right one.

Smokepole

Smokepole,

I took those antelope pics above with the Nomad 20-60X60. ED glass will always buy you a few more minutes especially at low light conditions and higher magnification. You will be impressed with the quality of the Nomad as is. You can always buy the Nomad and then upgrade when the Nomad ED comes out.

The unconditional lifetime warranty on Vortex Optics is transferrable.

Here are some goat pics that I took a month or two ago of some goats with the Skyline ED at 500+ yards.

LivintheHighLife.jpg

CedarGoats.jpg

Jumper.jpg

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

CS

Sorry, I didn't quite grasp that transferable warrenty comment. What is the "general" trade in value of a nomad, if I were to purchase one now and then upgrade next year?

Smokepole

Nice pics. Can't wait to start seeing some VELVET!

At this time Vortex isn't planning on coming out with an ED Nomad.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom