want your opinon

sicnm

Question my son shots a buck makes a good shot drops the deer calls me on the radio i tell him to go get help im two miles away my freinds are the same canyon while my sons freind goes down to check the deer n puts a round into the deer because its wants to get up so his father says it is his sons deer because he made the kill shot after my boy spotted and drop the buck first shot his son goes n puts another shot into him killing the buck but it was going to die...... who deer is it?

Who cares. I just would never hunt with those people again.

Take the high road and let them have the deer. If they knew what happened and did that, I would have nothing to do with them anymore.

Thanks thats what i told my son but funny same thing happen with my hunting buddy he shots deer, deer goes n lays down the father then goes over jumps the buck out son shots then father shots it but they keep it cuz they say they made kill shot like father like son will never take these guys again not even to fish

What can you do? A "friend" would realize that is your sons deer. Doesn't sound like very good friends to me. The kid's dad should have taken the opportunity to teach his son what a hunting "buddy" is all about, but all he did was show him how to be greedy.

Go find yourself another hunting spot and leave those slobs to find their own deer from now on. If they're so dead set on taking ANY deer home with them to satisfy their egos then by all means let them. I would be willing to bet they bring all their family to "their" honey hole next year to demionstrate their superior hunting "skills" next year! Don't let them ruin another season for you. Good Luck.

Wow
A jerk is showing his son how to be a jerk too.
Find better hunting partners for sure.
Tell first killing shot is the one that counts now the one who shoots last.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Hopefully it was not your sons first deer, because that would sure be a crappy feeling. I would pack up my camp and take my kid else where. If they are willing to do that with a deer I couldn't see them ever being a true friend. Good luck.

thanks u all for ur opion kinda sucks i took him to one of my honey holes but there wont be a next time. i will post picks of the bucks we got this year

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom