Wasatch LE archery 08

Tree

Here's my buddy's bull from the Wasatch this year. G3's are 17 and 18.5 inches, scores around 315. Big thanks to Jim Hiatt.

tyfbhewofnweogn-1-2.jpg

Unknodfkjgjhwn.jpg

Jim was guiding him. They shot him the last morning of the hunt. Afterwards Jim and a few of us took another guy out and called in bull after bull, it was crazy! We'd call and one would come in, he'd blow out, we'd take 10 steps and call some more and another would be racing in to get a piece. I got a couple of them on film. Good fun.

Nice bull!

Jim is such a good guy. One of these days I am going to spend a hunt with Jim? Reports I have heard, the elk are quiet and have been for awhile. Sounds like early last week it was crazy.

Very nice bull! I think every bull killed this year in Utah came from the Wasatch unit.
Nice job

If I could afford a hunt, I would book with Jim in a second! Class guy and always kills good bulls! The Wasatch is producing even on a tough year. I have seen some great bulls that have not been posted on here though. The other units are not doing too bad either! Good luck to all you any weapon hunters! One more day! Don't quit till the sun sets!

Chad

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom