What are you hoarding...

Ammo. I’m not a doomsdayer, I only stocked up out of laziness a few months ago. I didn’t want to buy any ammo for at least a year or two. I was lucky at work and got a few gift certificates. I don’t reload for pistols or shotguns, so I loaded up. For rifles, I have everything I need, but could use more primers.

Just lead, but it isn't beer flu induced, I've been doing it since the previous administration made 22lr disappear!

Nothing. There was a fist fight at one of our local stores last week over toilet paper. Somebody should have made them unload their carts and then knocked them both out ! Saddens me that I missed it. I guess I see things out of stock sometimes for a few days at most , but then the truck comes in.

Hoarding? NVB, that's such a harsh word. I do have an expanded collection of things. Been doing it since Clinton was in office.

What are they Whoreding in Fallon NVB?

The toilet paper pandemic is definitely here. You couldnt find a grain of rice if you swept the floors. Ammo.

I've been building up my ammo supplies for a couple of years but still making a buy now and then when I find it. If you look at online suppliers I would say this panic induced ammo shortage is worse than the Obama era.

Finally hit a shipment of retumbo, varget and 4350 so I stocked up.

BAD845FB-B40A-4AD1-B25B-B0CF7195856A.jpeg

I have not been in a store since this started. I refuse to go. My wife has gone a couple times, mostly to get fresh fruit and veggies. She says things are crazy. I have a low tolerance for stupidity so it is best I avoid putting myself in a position where somebody needs a lecture

Define hoarding....

I was raised in a boxcar; no phone, a/c, plumbing. Dad took a head injury in WWII and was never the same. Mom only had one eye., but worked where she could. I grew up thinking that everyone had government cheese and peanut butter.

I prefer to think of myself as well prepared.

Define hoarding....

I was raised in a boxcar; no phone, a/c, plumbing. Dad took a head injury in WWII and was never the same. Mom only had one eye., but worked where she could. I grew up thinking that everyone had government cheese and peanut butter.

I prefer to think of myself as well prepared.

I agree with you feddoc. "Who is well prepared" would have been a better question but no one would have responded.

Hey NVB?

What are You gonna do with all that Ammo?

The toilet paper pandemic is definitely here. You couldnt find a grain of rice if you swept the floors. Ammo.

I've been building up my ammo supplies for a couple of years but still making a buy now and then when I find it. If you look at online suppliers I would say this panic induced ammo shortage is worse than the Obama era.

I've been hoarding for 20 yrs...no thank you...I don't need a doughnut or a blowjob...neither..

Being prepared before something like this brings a lot of piece of mind. I'm glade I don't live paycheck to paycheck, had only one week of toilet paper and less than a weeks worth of food in my house before this. If I get quarantined, I have enough reloading supplies to keep me occupied for weeks.

I'll bet all those doomsday Prepper's are in their glory. They have been waiting on this day for fifty years. I remember in the 70"s the guys on the job buying silver and gold with their paychecks. Putting away ammo for this day..... Wahoo I'll bet they are saying told you so.....

Red seal fine cut..30 cans?
My AMMO stock makes the raised in town folks real nervous...if the electricity stays on I'm good for at least 6 months...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom