what do you do for a living

Currently laid off from the aviation maintenance business here in Albuquerque. Been here 5 years and laid off twice, so I sometimes question why I chose this field! I go in for a final interview on Monday for a job as a tech rep for a software company that supports Boeing and several airlines. Never expected to see an Airframe and Powerplnt license listed as a requirement for a job like that!

Prior to that, I served 26 years active duty with the Air Force and retired in 02 as an E8. Retirement check is nice, but it'll be much nicer when I finish paying the damn alimony! I spent the majority of my time in civil engineering (HVAC) and did 5 years as a First Sergeant.

In the meantime, I tie flies, fish and drink beer frequently!

Currently laid off from the aviation maintenance business here in Albuquerque. Been here 5 years and laid off twice, so I sometimes question why I chose this field! I go in for a final interview on Monday for a job as a tech rep for a software company that supports Boeing and several airlines. Never expected to see an Airframe and Powerplnt license listed as a requirement for a job like that!

Prior to that, I served 26 years active duty with the Air Force and retired in 02 as an E8. Retirement check is nice, but it'll be much nicer when I finish paying the damn alimony! I spent the majority of my time in civil engineering (HVAC) and did 5 years as a First Sergeant.

In the meantime, I tie flies, fish and drink beer frequently!

Sr. Marketing Manager for a Mfg. Company. We build Power Steering Components for Heavy Axle Vehicles.

My job is to take people out golfing..to dinner...on fishing trips..and make sure they are HAPPY! Sometimes deal with Pricing and other issues, but mostly just fly around the country getting paid to vacation!

Sr. Marketing Manager for a Mfg. Company. We build Power Steering Components for Heavy Axle Vehicles.

My job is to take people out golfing..to dinner...on fishing trips..and make sure they are HAPPY! Sometimes deal with Pricing and other issues, but mostly just fly around the country getting paid to vacation!

Hey GotBow?

How'd I get drug in to this Tune-Up Investigation?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Hey GotBow?

How'd I get drug in to this Tune-Up Investigation?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I work at a small airplane manufacturing co. Boeing,maybe some of you have heard of it! I repair and service powerfeed drill motors that drill the holes in the wings of the new 747-8,been here 22 years.

I work at a small airplane manufacturing co. Boeing,maybe some of you have heard of it! I repair and service powerfeed drill motors that drill the holes in the wings of the new 747-8,been here 22 years.

>Sr. Marketing Manager for a Mfg.
>Company. We build Power Steering
>Components for Heavy Axle Vehicles.
>
>
>My job is to take people
>out golfing..to dinner...on fishing trips..and
>make sure they are HAPPY!
>Sometimes deal with Pricing and
>other issues, but mostly just
>fly around the country getting
>paid to vacation!

I just happen to be in the market for power steering componets . You should be taking me on a landowner tag hunting trip in Colo. to win my business . If all goes well I just might buy a hydraulic power steering line or some thing like that from your company .

I'm just saying think it over .

>Sr. Marketing Manager for a Mfg.
>Company. We build Power Steering
>Components for Heavy Axle Vehicles.
>
>
>My job is to take people
>out golfing..to dinner...on fishing trips..and
>make sure they are HAPPY!
>Sometimes deal with Pricing and
>other issues, but mostly just
>fly around the country getting
>paid to vacation!

I just happen to be in the market for power steering componets . You should be taking me on a landowner tag hunting trip in Colo. to win my business . If all goes well I just might buy a hydraulic power steering line or some thing like that from your company .

I'm just saying think it over .

hi oh those saloons by salt wells,saw some hunnys running the railroad trax,a few years ago,but was with ex,yea,they shut down,cause no good water supply,

hi oh those saloons by salt wells,saw some hunnys running the railroad trax,a few years ago,but was with ex,yea,they shut down,cause no good water supply,

Went broke ranching, got a town job 16 years ago, Police Officer, somebody has to be the worst cop in Gunnison County. Still run 1 unit of cows at home. No public lands any more.
Sell some hay, and guide, deer and elk.

Went broke ranching, got a town job 16 years ago, Police Officer, somebody has to be the worst cop in Gunnison County. Still run 1 unit of cows at home. No public lands any more.
Sell some hay, and guide, deer and elk.

I fix all of Eelgrass's screw ups in said sawmill.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

I fix all of Eelgrass's screw ups in said sawmill.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Been a cop for just under 15 years in SLC. Love the job but starting to plan to take advantage of the 20 year retirement. I am going to school full time and hope to start law school in five years when I can retire. I know I know...

Been a cop for just under 15 years in SLC. Love the job but starting to plan to take advantage of the 20 year retirement. I am going to school full time and hope to start law school in five years when I can retire. I know I know...

>>Sr. Marketing Manager for a Mfg.
>>Company. We build Power Steering
>>Components for Heavy Axle Vehicles.
>>
>>
>>My job is to take people
>>out golfing..to dinner...on fishing trips..and
>>make sure they are HAPPY!
>>Sometimes deal with Pricing and
>>other issues, but mostly just
>>fly around the country getting
>>paid to vacation!
>
>
>I just happen to be in
>the market for power steering
>componets . You should be
>taking me on a landowner
>tag hunting trip in Colo.
>to win my business .
>If all goes well I
>just might buy a hydraulic
>power steering line or some
>thing like that from your
>company .
>
> I'm just saying think
>it over .

Sure.....lets go. All you have to do is give me about a $mil of business a year and I am all over it. I have taken guys on Great Duck hunts (thanks to CAElkHunter) and Elk hunts, and deer hunts and Turkey hunts...SO lets do it!

>>Sr. Marketing Manager for a Mfg.
>>Company. We build Power Steering
>>Components for Heavy Axle Vehicles.
>>
>>
>>My job is to take people
>>out golfing..to dinner...on fishing trips..and
>>make sure they are HAPPY!
>>Sometimes deal with Pricing and
>>other issues, but mostly just
>>fly around the country getting
>>paid to vacation!
>
>
>I just happen to be in
>the market for power steering
>componets . You should be
>taking me on a landowner
>tag hunting trip in Colo.
>to win my business .
>If all goes well I
>just might buy a hydraulic
>power steering line or some
>thing like that from your
>company .
>
> I'm just saying think
>it over .

Sure.....lets go. All you have to do is give me about a $mil of business a year and I am all over it. I have taken guys on Great Duck hunts (thanks to CAElkHunter) and Elk hunts, and deer hunts and Turkey hunts...SO lets do it!

I work as a yardmaster for Union Pacific Railroad and have a side business cnc plasma cutting metals which keeps me as busy/busier as my full time job. Come hunting season though I will be turning work away because no way am I going to be tied down to the shop this year. Got my buck and bull last year but had to hussle back home to cut metal. Not going to do that this year.

I work as a yardmaster for Union Pacific Railroad and have a side business cnc plasma cutting metals which keeps me as busy/busier as my full time job. Come hunting season though I will be turning work away because no way am I going to be tied down to the shop this year. Got my buck and bull last year but had to hussle back home to cut metal. Not going to do that this year.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-11 AT 01:04AM (MST)[p]>I rob grocery stores.

....which brings us back to Rug's picture of Overton being processed at the pokey. Who is that with you?...Eel?

5196img_0051_000.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-11 AT 01:04AM (MST)[p]>I rob grocery stores.

....which brings us back to Rug's picture of Overton being processed at the pokey. Who is that with you?...Eel?

5196img_0051_000.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Journeyman lineman (5 years in the trade) for a small Rural Electric Cooperative in western Kansas.

Just formed GT Outdoors with fellow lineman and best friend. We build call lanyards, tree stands, outdoor videography components, among other things.

I also have a hand in amateur gynecology.

Journeyman lineman (5 years in the trade) for a small Rural Electric Cooperative in western Kansas.

Just formed GT Outdoors with fellow lineman and best friend. We build call lanyards, tree stands, outdoor videography components, among other things.

I also have a hand in amateur gynecology.

I'm a Master Electrician that manages a small electrical company in Salt Lake, which just keeps getting smaller with this economy. We could use a couple good first year apprentices.

I'm a Master Electrician that manages a small electrical company in Salt Lake, which just keeps getting smaller with this economy. We could use a couple good first year apprentices.

Registered Nurse, pursuing Master's Degree as a Nurse Practitioner.

Layemdown

"Vegetables are not food, vegetables are what food eats!!"

Registered Nurse, pursuing Master's Degree as a Nurse Practitioner.

Layemdown

"Vegetables are not food, vegetables are what food eats!!"

>We could use a couple
>good first year apprentices.

So could we. Actually, I would just be happy with a pre apprentice that will think outside the box, retain information, and if nothing else, have a strong work ethic.

>We could use a couple
>good first year apprentices.

So could we. Actually, I would just be happy with a pre apprentice that will think outside the box, retain information, and if nothing else, have a strong work ethic.

Same here CHAOS! Thankyou so much! My son (also Army) is home for 15 days from Afghanistan at present. He will be going back on the 1st of Aug. which unfortunately for him will be his 22nd B-day.

GBA

Same here CHAOS! Thankyou so much! My son (also Army) is home for 15 days from Afghanistan at present. He will be going back on the 1st of Aug. which unfortunately for him will be his 22nd B-day.

GBA

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom