What happens ...

fireball77

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-14-13 AT 07:44PM (MST)[p]in Utah stays in Utah !!!

Had a blast with a fellow MMer

Thanks Rans I love you long time

8718plick.jpg

Ok the iPhone won't let me see it! Just tell me it ain't Overton or 49 on the counter naked? Them plicks

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

Hoping the Ole Fart Pulls that Strip Tag & Invites a few of us to Help Pack a PISSCUTTER (Kiddin,Hopefully a Decent Buck!)out of the Wood Work!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Hey RANS!

That Sure Looks Like a Reach around to Me!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

The narrow eyes should have been my first clue the guy was up to no good. Almost looks like he could be Eel's son.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Miss Kitty and Festus.....lmmfao.....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

I've been patiently waiting for you to post a picture for years. I've just got a thing for redheads I guess. I'm not disappointed! But, I must ask, do you have a soul? I've heard gingers have no soul.

Hey Red,

From the looks of that old guy I would guess you slipped him a good "micky" and had your way with him.....he is out in "la-la land".......LMAO

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Red, you are cute, but that is a imposter with you in that photo. There is no way in Hades that can be my Cuz. Cuz is supposed to be a hillbilly and a Hatfield hillbilly at that.

No self righteous hillbilly is that damn short of hair on top. Us Hatfields have a full head of dark hair and that fellow in that photo is a dang imposter. You just keep him there with you as I am on my way with the jug of kerosene and old betsy and we will give him some hillbilly justice.

Besides, he made me jealous also, getting to hug you.

RELH

Shoot straight RELH, See what happen when you(45) take in the homeless.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom