What if....

Butts

There has been so much conversation about mule deer quality and numbers throughout the Internet, coffee shops, work , phone calls and social gatherings amongst sportsmen and women.
What would happen if all sportsman carrying a bow/crossbow,muzzy and long gun within ... what I like to call the ??mule deer diamond ??.diamond is relative... and Did not participate in any fashion of hunting mule deer for 3 to 5 years.. this relates to ? would you? post..
This ?diamond ? would consist of an area from Graves Creek Idaho,south west to fee ranch Nevada, South east to Toltec,Arizona, North East to basically unit 461 in Colorado and back up to origination. This area would in compass 208,046,915.98 acres.
I do not feel that enough small scale practices (MDF, MDF, RMEF,SFw..,,,sportsman ?s just passing a 170 Buck hoping he will be there next year and add value to the herd- chance to harvest him next fall can influence or create a dynamic that will allow growth within an entire region / unit let alone millions of acres.
I was born a Mule Deer hunter and will die one! That is what made me get on the Internet in the early 2000?s and look at Monster Muleys. com..that is what runs through my veins! Stories and images of past early hunting opportunities on a big bucks I have missed or had a shaded glimpse at a rack jumping into east of the sunrise..
Or knowing a buck is bedded and Your looking to the west and wanna make it happen even though your looking into the sun.. you try right? What other option you got?

My father and many sportsman killed very respectable bucks during the 70?s, 80?s and 90?s. All that I remember with these fellow ?s in my youth is how bad they wanted to kill a 6 point bull elk... they don't really care about a 180+ mule deer. Average 30 ? buck no big deal. I have killed numerous 6 point Elk heads that average between 330- 405 ?.. why cause I love hunting the biggest game in a given area. I kill a good 178 buck this year with very heavy antlers and Dad says remember that 330 bull you killed with a 24? forth.. I said remember that buck you killed in 76 that was 36? and had a 11x13 frame...DEER are not what they consisted of 20 years ago PERIOD!!!

Just a 6 point bull.. huh?? Damn guys!!!

How many 6 point bulls have you guys showed your DAD and had the same experience!!!! I know damn well the feeling is consistent without ? my diamond ? haha...

It's changed so much in the direction of mule deer hunting. I Quote. ?We can put 3 mule deer on the mountain vs 1 elk,but the public want elk...? that was in 2016........
Mule deer initiative..... ? F **k me running....!!

Particularly Idaho has changed the best known B&C areas to OTC.. why? What the hell..? And guess what B&C elk heads start popping up In Idaho.... in the best Mule deer B&C areas... weird? Right?

Unit 56 In Idaho had 1 of if thee best mule deer herds in all of the World.

I-84 got introduced deer had a struggle migrate between summer and winter ranges. Was destroyed.

Fence s? now?????? Under-over passes now....

Who is the bright UDOT- all damn western states wanna do something now........! F - ya ?ll. YOU can't tell me between all of IDFG, DNR state Bull Sh**t you guys can't talk enough to collaborate a plan that suffices the whole inter mountain west.???

Or the smartest guy in the beginning did not have the foresight to create this in the the beginning?

I thought of this ##### when I was 14 years old. Now I'm 36 should tooted the damn horn earlier and allot more frequently..

I'll even buy a tag /draw Idaho/Utah/Colorado/Wyoming an
And EAT it that basterd....

Lions recognized the restriction of mule deer choking points and Howned in on it PERIOD....I'm talking about fencing now and the lack of before...
I live in Northern Utah 10 miles south of the Idaho border. Opening night of the freeway from Riverside, UT exit to Malad, Idaho there where 63 mule deer killed...? We used to see 500-1000 head of deer from my place to the border..

Proactive??? No..... THANKS For the fences now ASS***les.. your appreciated.......

Let's start something guy?s!!!!!!!!

How much of an impact on mule deer herds do spot lights at night with .22s, after the season is closed,in city limits and guys lying to protect their poaching friends have?

>How much of an impact on
>mule deer herds do spot
>lights at night with .22s,
>after the season is closed,in
>city limits and guys lying
>to protect their poaching friends
>have

Very little to any across the inter mountain west. I would say on your exact post....
I would say come talk to me if you any issue with me? Bunch of internet, COWBOYS.
I'm welcome to anything, but no one ever shows up.

To good of the realization of mule herds not to be herd by a public audience.

>>How much of an impact on
>>mule deer herds do spot
>>lights at night with .22s,
>>after the season is closed,in
>>city limits and guys lying
>>to protect their poaching friends
>>have
>
>
>Very little to any across the
>inter mountain west. I would
>say on your exact post....
>
> I would
>say come talk to me
>if you any issue with
>me? Bunch of internet, COWBOYS.
>
> I'm welcome to anything, but
>no one ever shows up.
>
>
>
>To good of the realization of
>mule herds not to be
>herd by a public audience.
>

To each their own... meant every single word I have said on this plat form.
Quite hating and get on with life.
Your not going to bait me into on-line pissing match.
I have stated my phone number and address... no one shows up.

Keep it to the meaning of the current post..
thank you

The reason I continue to post on MM is I have Absolutely nothing to hide.

If ANYONE has a stance on the current Muleys situation,,, let's get something started to increase our chances of at least recognizing the fact of decreasing tag allocation, increasing predator control...

BHA , does petition s where we start???? Need help . Small Muleys organization s .... well are to SMALL!!!

>>How much of an impact on
>>mule deer herds do spot
>>lights at night with .22s,
>>after the season is closed,in
>>city limits and guys lying
>>to protect their poaching friends
>>have
>
>
>Very little to any across the
>inter mountain west. I would
>say on your exact post....
>
> I would
>say come talk to me
>if you any issue with
>me? Bunch of internet, COWBOYS.
>
> I'm welcome to anything, but
>no one ever shows up.
>
>
>
>To good of the realization of
>mule herds not to be
>herd by a public audience.
>

Aren?t you the one who came on MM telling lies trying to protect your buddies who poached the Hyde Park buck?

Anyway let's get back to your drunken babbling, so you're saying poaching doesn't have a negative impact on mule deer herds?

You sound a little bit off your rocker during this post, but I will oblige.

If you want bigger bucks, limit the number of buck tags or close it for a few years. Both will work and there will be bigger bucks to shoot, but you are likely not getting a tag so that 178-incher you shot this year wouldn't have happened.

I think we should put all effort into survival of the does/fawns, not worried one bit about the bucks. The more does you have and the more fawns that make it to adulthood, the more bucks you have.

1. Habitat
2. Predator Control
3. Keep them from getting killed on roads
4. Stop poaching of does! Does anyone poach does?
5. Geoengineer the weather to eliminate the drought and avoid disastrous winters! We need the snow for the drought, but we don't want it to kill the deer!

I quit reading about 1/3 of the way through so I might have most some babble but I doubt it. The conversation looses value when someone starts talking about massive hunt closures. It's an unrealistic concept.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom