What Will He Score?

Whitedeer

Here is a pretty nice ten pointer (plus stickers) that is prowling my grandma's farm. I am including two different pictures for reference. I am guessing him at around 145 +/-. What do you think?

4abd1bdc038a17c0.jpg

4abd1c0b044575a8.jpg

My guess would be between 150" to 155" because of those long main beams, thanks for posting.
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

I say 140. He does have long beams and width and good G1's. The mass is good at the base but thins as it goes out the antler. G2 and G3 aren't that strong and G4 real short.

That deer is deceptively larger than he looks at 1st glance. Long main beams, great bases and trash will push him over 150 gross.

main frame 8 23 inch mains, 133 gross and net 120 max. Not a p and y buck. his g-2 and 3's are not that good. let him go till next year

You were the closest of the guesser's. He taped at 155 1/8 inches gross this morning. I was lucky enough to take him with a crossbow at about 25 yards yesterday evening. My biggest buck to date. He was 22 3/4 inches wide with 22 inch mains and four tines over 8 inches. Just an awesome animal and a great accomplishment to get him on the ground with a crossbow.

Take a look at my repost for some after photos.

Have a great season.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom