WHATCHA ALL GIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife....uuhmmmmm Santa, didn't bring me anything this year.Guess I was bad or something. Actually my gift was getting my buck done at the taxidermist. I wished for a new rifle but Santa went broke spending it on the kids.

Well in the hunting field i got:

3 Knife sets-- Gonna take 1 or 2 back

A pair of Nikkon Monarch Binoculars with realtree camo

A Lee Reloading kit (Look at my post on the reloading area)

A coat simlar to carhartt

I just got a phone call from my daughter and told me that my Granddaughter had a boy this morning at 6:45AM.
So guess I should be happy if nothing else today since this makes me a Great-Grandfather three times now. Came into this world at 8 lbs. and was 20" long and is doing great both mother and son.

Merry Christmas to all of you out there today.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-05 AT 11:15AM (MST)[p]Looks like the animals got the best present of all. A chinook blew in last night and the snow is pretty much gone!!! Looks like yet another easy winter with high antler growth potential for next year. The lack of snow sucks for cat hunting but should be darn good for shed hunting. Wahooo!!!! Hope to pick up some moose sheds this week.

As for the presents we spent the budget on the kids. Got to pass on my ol' Model 99 300 Savage this morning to my son. He will be the 4th generation to use it. Can't wait to get him on a monster highcountry buck this Sept and see that ol' rifle work it's magic. :) :)

Kilowatt,
That's cool man! Congrats on the new great grandchild!

NO hunting stuff fer me...Except I got a cool folding duffel/suitcase that will come in handy when I go to Africa.

SANTA WAS REALLY GOOD TO ME; I GOT A 9MM PISTOL, SOME CASH TOWARDS MY STONE SHEEP HUNT, SOME VOUCHER $$$$$ FOR A ELK HUNT,AND SOME HUNTIN CLOTHES. BUT A BIG CONGRATS TO KILOWATT ON THAN NEW GREAT GRAND CHILD, WAY TO GO. HOPE EVERY BODY HAD A NICE CHRISTMAS. TAKE ER EASY, YD.

Got a Cabela's gift certificate... Congrats Brian on the birth of your Great Grandson.What a present that is. Always knew you were one of the wiseman.Haha. glad to hear Mom and baby are all well and Merry Christmas!

Happy trails
Ridge Runner
"Now Pilgrim,you sure you can skin grizz"

Christmas gifts include Nikon D70s, memory cards, DVD player, and couple odds and ends. Really happy about the new camera as I've been looking for close to a year and just couldn't bring myself to drop the cash on it.

BCBoy, definatly nice weather we are getting, Hows the snow up there? is completely gone here in town. I'm heading out tomorrow to pound some ground, couple new areas I want to check.
Congrats to the son, sure he'll drop some great bucks with the new rifle.

Kirby

When in doubt, floor it.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you find a big stick.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-05 AT 09:40PM (MST)[p]Ok lets see
I got
- 300 Win Mag with Leupold Scope (Buckmasters Edition)
- Dwight Shue Official Guide pack with Fiberglass Frame
- Redhead Camo Waterproof duffle back
- Electronic Elk Game call
- Stainless Steel Dual Gun Carrying Case
- DVD player
- 460W Stereo System w/ 10" sub
- Some clothes

What I bought myself for christmas
- Glassworks 6" bulge Glass painted Cardinal Red
- 35x125x15 Goodyear Wrangler Mt/Rs
- Custom Front bumper by Woolworth Motorsports.
- Wheel spacers.
- Plane Ticket Round trip to SD to see my Girl after New years.

-Cass

I got a new Craftman Circular Saw, a hand held finishing sander, a new set of Craftsman Screwdrivers, an electronic stud finder, a set of Craftsman Drill bits (I guess the wife wants me to get working on the basement).

I also got some new camp chairs, a few DVD's and CD's,a new poker set, a lanyard for all my coyote calls, some cash and a new IPOD!! WOO HOO!!

"Santa", my parents, and my in-laws were good to me this year!

SCOTT

Most of my budget went to Mrs. Clause and the elves, but I did manage to get a low end gunsafe to keep the elves and their friends from getting into trouble.
I got to spend 4 great days with my kids and was able to take my oldest daughter (9) shooting for the first time. She got to shoot an old Winchest pump 22 with open sights (octagon barrel). It is the gun I got to shoot for the first time. I still have the target. That was a great feeling, similiar to BCboy and his experience. Hopefully in the next year or two, she will be bagging her first buck with a model 94 Win 30-30 or 32 Special. Both keepsakes from our family past.

CONGRATS on the baby. HOLY MOLY Great grandchild. I didn't realize you were that O.L.D.!!!!!!!!!!!! ; )

WELL

YOU CAN SEE WHO IS STILL A KID AT 21!!!

YA,YOU GUESSED HIM, c'ASS!!!

I NEED 35'S ALSO!!!

MINE DON'T NEED TO BE THAT WIDE THOUGH!!!

WILL THE RANGER REALLY TURN THE 35'S c'ASS???

YOU MADE OUT LIKE A KID!!!

ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING IT SURE WOULD BE NICE TO BE YOUNG AGAIN!!!

Talked to a buddy this morning and he got a Remington 700 classic deluxe in 300 RUM topped with a 4.5x14 Burris ballistic plex. Lucky bass turd. Wished my wife liked me that much...pout,pout with lower lip protruding.

i got a new digital camera and permission to buy a tikka t3 270....not that i needed to ask...yeah right.....

Does it matter............? I just wanted to be with my son and close friends! Man that prime rib was perfect, also I just wanted a small something from son and told every one else to buy toys and donate it to the local firehouse for the less off kids,or buy some stuff for a care package and ship it to Iraq or that other $hit hole of a spot for OUR GI's who arn't home for that Christmas dinner with family or friends. do not forget! say a prayor(sp?).
Rackmaster

Ya my ranger turns em fine. I had the rear of the truck regeared to 4.56's instead of 4.10s so it turns them w/o a problem. I'm gonna be upgrading to a currie 9" rear instead of the stock 8.8" and get 4.88 with a 4 link rear. Bessy, Everyone should be a kid at least once a year bud. Mines christmas time :)

-Cass

I bought a new furnace for the house!!!
( family gift )

My self a magelian (sp) gps
elk hunting dvd and hunting clothes.

Congrats on the grand baby!!!

Congrats on the new great grand child...I got a Cabelas gift cert., and elk print, my sis drew me a pic of my son, and a few other things for hunting and camping....All and all a good year~

Michael

Hey Bessey I was going to get ya something real cool but I ran out of time,oh well it's the thought that counts< :eek:) I got half of a dvd cam corder and the bill for the other half,a gift card to Sportsman Warehouse...Hmm what to buy??--No-- no more guns!!
Brass??,...Ya a the new Racks calander/:RIMROCK

Well I made out pretty good. I got the FZ20 this last month and told my wife that I would be happy with that being my Christmas. But she bought me a gun safe, a nice diamond plated sharpening stone for the knives, a nice gift cert. from Home Depot, and some other small stuff. I even got a couple hunting videos from Chef. Made out pretty good this year. I must of been good this year.

It sure is great having kids around to make it even better. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas.

RIMROCK

JUST SEND THE GIFT CARD FOR SPORSTMANS WAREHOUSE!!!

IT SEEMS LIKE I SENT YOU A CALADER A WHILE BACK!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN,NO MORE GUNS???

DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE ENOUGH!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WANTING SOMETHING REAL COOL!!!

All I got was a lump of coal in my stocking.Whats up with that?I think there trying to tell me something....Devlin

not much from santa, a few weeks ago I got an TC Encore and I just ordered a custom Knife for a few hundred bucks. I guess she figured I was good!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-05 AT 08:00AM (MST)[p]Santa finally made it to our house! I got a 2006 fishing license, a Wyoming Saw, and a six pack of Hefeweizen beer!

I also got a houseful of screaming grandkids for a few days! Going to need a scoop shovel to load all their gifts when they head for home!

Congratulations on the new great grandchild Brian!

Steve

I'm not sure if it was Santa.....but I have my health, happiness, and a beautiful family with another one on the way. :)
Oh yeh, I got some hunting stuff too!

Lien2

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-05 AT 10:01AM (MST)[p]Steve,
Is that BEER or ALE, never heard of it before??

Thanks for all of the reply's to my Great-Grandson,that is all I really care about is their good health.
Someone earlier made the comment about being "that old". LOL Well I became a Grandfather the first time when I was 34 years old and became a Great-Grandfather just before I turned 55. At this rate I could become a Great Great Grandfather by the time I turn 75. LOL
And I don't regret any part of what has taken place in the last 30 years.

Brian

YD, LOL I figured that out yesterday afternoon!
Brian, it's a wheat beer. Made by a micro- brewery in Portland, OR.

Did I mention a scoop shovel? Add a fire hose to that!:)

Steve

Santa brought me the Never enough western big game dvd and lowland mulies 1 and 2 and a MM window decal. I also got bushnell bino's with built in digital camera for scouting. Cabelas gift certificates, a knife set and a sweet little monocular. Oh and bino straps. All in all a pretty good haul.
I almost forgot, my parents gave me a deep freeze for all my game meat. Now the wife cant complain about her freezer space.

Well got myself a pair of 10X42 Ultravids SWEEET.

Other than that just spent some quailty time with my loving family.

NO wonder nobody has any money to apply for out of state tags that are going up!!!!!!!!!! It all gets spent at CHRISTmas

Congrats to kilowatt....

I got a bunch of clothes from Cabelas, a bunch of gift certificates from same, some elk hunting videos.....at least I get to see someone shoot an elk...., 1000 rounds of match grade brass and time with my boys.

From Santa:

Kolpin Gun boot 4 with mount kit
ATV Rack Box
Destroy All Humans XBOX game
Knife
Desert Shadow Clothing
Redhead lifetime guarantee socks(These socks are nice)

From me:

Tires for truck

From God:

The joy/fun of watching 10 month twins open wrapping paper all day!

LOTS OF GREAT CALIBERS TO CHOOSE FROM, GET YOURSELF A LIGHT WEIGHT RIFLE IN STAINLESS,WITH A LIGHT WEIGHT SYNTHEIC STOCK. I THINK THE TIKKA T3'S ARE A GREAT VALVE. I HAVE IT IN 300WSM/VERY ACCURATE WITH MY LEUPOLD ON TOP. YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom