whats he score?

ruthunter

The MonsterMuleys.com Hunting Forums
Define file type and the file you want to upload and click on 'Upload Photo!'

Photo was successfully uploaded to remote server. The URL of your photo is
4a636d7504407e96.jpg

Copy the above address and paste it in the message you are posting.

very good bull, too hard to judge off of one pic, pics in general are risky. I would have to say 335-350. Big gap, but my bases are covered!

That boy is still growing, but so far so good, if his backs continue to improve--and on big bulls they can put on up to an inch a day..this guy is a taker, I'll agree with maddglasser, he might end up in the 340-350 range, especially if his main beams keep putting on some more length.

Don Martin
AWO

335" - 340" ------- If you had an archery tag in 6as would you take this bull if you had a chip shot opening weekend

if you had an archery tag in 6as would you take this bull if you had a chip shot opening weekend

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-09 AT 09:06AM (MST)[p]Good question. By opening weekend this is going to be a very good bull. Is there bigger in the unit? yes.
But to pass may be hard, if someone doesn't mind going home empty handed to kill a bigger bull, well,,,,,,the moment of truth is different for everybody!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-09 AT 04:47PM (MST)[p]Nonet right on the money. LOL I too would let im pass. Theres tons bigger. Actually if he was that big on openeing day I would pass. Awesome 3rds tho.

Maybe im smokin but i say more like 310-320 he is no where near 350-360 but now i know why everyone always sees a 360 bull every trip out. lol

Main beams look real short, do you have any more pics of him at a different angle? I would shoot him in 6a s unless you have one tied up bigger.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom