>
>
>"Pics or it didn't happen!"

Pushing your azz away from the table..

quit eating crappy food.

then try over head squats.

if that doesn't work, liposuction.

Hey Slammy, he's talking to you!

I'm gonna go ahead and say that Punk will tell you the same thing.

You cannot outwork a crappy diet. Go ahead and do 1000 cruches every day, hell, do 2000, and keep slurping down those 44 oz mt. dews like bessy does, and you'll have a damn strong core, but it'll be covered in blubber.

I should know, I've been battling the same thing for years now.

its all what effort you put in to it.

eating right, calories in and calories out. and exercise.....

lmmfao.....mm is where I seek advice for trainers and nutritionists.....lol

Genghis Khan raped so many women that 1 in 200 people today carry his genes..

>its all what effort you put
>in to it.
>
>eating right, calories in and calories
>out. and exercise.....

That's pretty much it; you gotta create a calorie deficit.

Cut down the calories and increase the work. Won't take much.

>>to get rid of belly fat?
>>
>>
>>Anyone?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>"Pics or it didn't happen!"
>
>Pushing your azz away from the
>table..

+1. I work out to keep strong but I change my diet when I want to lose weight. Too many people think working out will make you lose weight. It will, but the amount of cardio you have to do is beyond what most people are willing to do. Adjust your diet and do some exercise (then adjust your diet some more) and weight will fall off. losing weight isn't hard it's just not fun. Getting past the mental part is the hardest. Once you're ok with the food part it's easy. Make changes to your diet you can live with and it will stay off. That's the key.

Too many people
>think working out will make
>you lose weight. It will,
>but the amount of cardio
>you have to do is
>beyond what most people are
>willing to do.

Not really. 30 minutes or so a day, 3-4 times a week...plus a better diet will work. And, the workout does not have to be cardio only.

I get asked that question every single day.

There is NO exercise that get's rid of belly fat.....period!!

>Hey Slammy, he's talking to you!
>
>
>I'm gonna go ahead and say
>that Punk will tell you
>the same thing.
>
>You cannot outwork a crappy diet.
>Go ahead and do 1000
>cruches every day, hell, do
>2000, and keep slurping down
>those 44 oz mt. dews
>like bessy does, and you'll
>have a damn strong core,
>but it'll be covered in
>blubber.
>
>I should know, I've been battling
>the same thing for years
>now.
Smitty's all over it!!!! :)

Im on slammys diet. I started out at 305lbs and 21% body fat in December. I'm now at 269 lbs at 14.5% bodyfat. My goal is 250lbs at 8% body fat. I should be there by end of march to mid april. The main part of loosing that belly fat is a very clean and perfect diet. 30 minutes of walking on an incline at 15% 3 times a week and you can loose that belly fat real fast. I can send you pics of a guy Im working out with that stared slammys diet 2 months before I did. hes already at 8% at 220lbs. Yes we do work out a lot but the point is decent cardio and a flawless diet. Run all you want. Without a diet you will only add more fat.

I don't eat anything with refined sugars (High Fructose Corn Syrup) and just recently quit drinking beer. The hardest part of my diet however, is comsuming ONLY wild game. Low fat meat is the way to go...and I flat don't trust store bought meat. I would buy from a locker...if there was a good one around.

Basically, you are looking to lose the belly fat...good luck. When I am training for an ultra I am pushing the 80 mile per week mark and eat a lot of veggies and fruit. Guess what, I still have a little belly fat. Part of that however is I am eating while I run to keep my machine fueled. A person burns an average of 100 to 120 calories per mile if you keep track.

I am not saying you should log mega mileage on mountain trails or bike 30 miles a day but you have to get out and do a little. Just don't over-do it.

I would start by going to a book store and getting books on nutrition and exercise and find what works for YOU.

Good luck. If you do the running thing and find some good trails in the high country, hit me up.

I finally said "F**K IT", I'm not a professional athlete, I did Crossfit for almost 4 years, did a few competitions, could run up mountains, no lie, I ran down a herd of elk 3 times in wyoming! Long story short, I was strong as hell, fit, etc....but still was around 22% bodyfat. I'd eat salads and chicken, no sugar, no bread and just struggle to lose any fat weight. This went on for about 4 years, now, I'm ok with it, maybe I have an exomeric body type? Don't know.

Long story short, it's ok to not see your abs. Being shredded looks cool, but it takes alot to do it too.

Except for my buddy Doug, (not slammy), sumbitch eats a double cheese burger and milk shake every day for lunch and is maybe 6-8% body fat. Disgusting.

Whatever you do make sure you can live that way for the rest of your life. It has to be something you will continue to do. That's why diets don't work..They aren't something you are willing to do for ever.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-13 AT 11:45AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-13 AT 11:12?AM (MST)

Thanks for all the advice, it's not for me though. I am good. I have a new gf and her abs are a little less than defined and before I get with that too many more times I want to make sure she is clear that there is a process she can use to cover up her blemishes a little better before she turns 19 and ages out of my acceptable dating range and finds herself with some slob who is picky about that #####.

Also her mom could use a little toning too and even though she is in her mid 30's I might just knock a chunk off there too, just for grins and for oldtimes sakes (she don't quite remember it but we had a fling about 15 years back - I could see it wasn't going to work with her having a 2 yr. old kid and all so after that one weekend I skeedaddled). Wouldn't be a relationship kinda thing though this time around either.

"Pics or it didn't happen!"

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-13
>AT 11:45?AM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-13
>AT 11:12?AM (MST)

>
>
>Thanks for all the advice, it's
>not for me though. I
>am good. I have a
>new gf and her abs
>are a little less than
>defined and before I get
>with that too many more
>times I want to make
>sure she is clear that
>there is a process she
>can use to cover up
>her blemishes a little better
>before she turns 19 and
>ages out of my acceptable
>dating range and finds herself
>with some slob who is
>picky about that #####.
>
>Also her mom could use a
>little toning too and even
>though she is in her
>mid 30's I might just
>knock a chunk off there
>too, just for grins and
>for oldtimes sakes (she don't
>quite remember it but we
>had a fling about 15
>years back - I could
>see it wasn't going to
>work with her having a
>2 yr. old kid and
>all so after that one
>weekend I skeedaddled). Wouldn't be
>a relationship kinda thing though
>this time around either.
>
>
>"Pics or it didn't happen!"

The mom AND the daughter? Yea, pics or it didn't happen is right.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-13 AT 01:56PM (MST)[p]As stated, you can't burn fat selectively off of one part of your body. Do a 1000 crunches a day and you'll have some great core strength, regardless if you can see the six pack. Burn more than you consume, use the muscles so you don't loose them with the fat. I don't know how old you are, but if you want a body to look like its 25 when your 45, your going to have to put a damn site more work into it than you did at 25...

The only thing way I lose ANY weight or inches off the middle is one of two things:
1. An insane workout program like P90X
2. Eating right

For the past 30 days I have put on a 70-pound backpack and set the treadmill on a 10% incline for 60 minutes straight. Without altering my eating habits, I have not lost a single pound. My goal was not to lose weight, just to stay in shape, so it wasn't a big deal.

Changing eating habits will have the greatest impact, as echoed by so many others already.

>The only thing way I lose
>ANY weight or inches off
>the middle is one of
>two things:
>1. An insane workout program like
>P90X
>2. Eating right
>
>....... Without altering
>my eating habits, I have
>not lost a single pound.
>My goal was not to
>lose weight, just to stay
>in shape, so it wasn't
>a big deal.
>

Good point to bring up; some folks forget that muscle is more dense that fat and some workouts (while making you healthier via increased leanbody mass) will help you gain weight too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom