When did this become the Utah Forum???

In_the_Shadows

Not trying to offend anybody but seriously, if I wanted to continually hear about how horrible Utah's wildlife and point system was I'd go to the Utah forum.

Just saying.

Its lonely at the top.... just the way I like it.

We have considered moving Utah stuff to the Utah forum, but if Utah is the topic, so be it. You are more than welcome to drum up some BS about Colorado topics, Wyoming topics, etc......

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

lol....I'm always amazed at how many Utards don't even know there is a world outside Utah borders.....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

+1 JB I am a utah resident but I do agree. I understand it is a huge topic right now, but the mule deer forum is flooded with the same #####. Just in different context. I'm all for Utah deer herd's improving and enjoy reading about how much people care about them and there idea's. Everyone has good idea's and hope they all get herd by the men and woman who will choose are deer's fate. And for once do something. Just my three sense.

Waiting with bait breath for D13er to post something interesting about Kali!

Slick

As a former UTarded UTopian I've seen the urgent importance of fixing Utahs deer problems first hand, but I agree it's getting old. It seems like 9 out of 10 posts in the general hunting, deer, and elk forums are about Utahs management problems and have been for the last month or so.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-10 AT 10:16PM (MST)[p]WEll post something or quit bitchin

B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

is the subject about "MULE DEER" or about utah outdoors, politics, fishing, hiking, picture taking, scrapbooking in Utah, ice skating rinks, football, Jazz, band class, or country music?

NO!!!!!

Its about "Mule Deer" in the "Mule Deer" forum.

Just the way I feel.

It is about mule deer in the mule deer forum. But it's getting old like stated above 9, 10, hell maybe more are all the same thing just worded differently.

Don't worry I do just as you instructed. Skip and don't read save's me time. There like a hit single on the radio, at first there catchy and you like to listen. But after the radio over play's the song you just want to ram a sharpened pencil's into your ear's, to save you the pain of listening to it one more timee!!

Damn Straight it's gettin old!

About 38 years worth now of PISS POOR Deer Management!

Let's do something boys before it's too damn late!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

It is really easy to not open a post. If you don't want to read it, just don't click on it!! I suppose you could always write your own post and cry about it, oh that has already been done.

I ALWAYS like hearing about the area I hunt. Now we got something new to B!tch about where to post crap. LOL I guess that old saying "he would argue with a fence post" got started in Ut always thought it was started in South dakota.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

To me it's no big deal especially because it's usually limited to this time of year but it is pretty amazing that some here take it for granted that this place is all about Utah and can't understand why others would complain.

Most of the time i can see what threads to avoid and thank you for that.

Joey

The posts that really annoy me are the ones in the general forums that ask a state specific question but don't specify the state. I have learned over time that 99.9% of the time it is a Utard talking about Utah but just forgetting that there are folks from all over the west and the world for that matter on these forums.
I too wish they would go to the Utah forums more often then clogging up the general forums. Or atleast put what state you are referring to in the topic.

No state has a flawless program but it does seem the forum does get plugged up with an awful lot if utah bickering. If ya don't like what's happening in you state biching about it in a public forum does very little. Instead maybe take a stand with you public officials, on all levels, and the appropriate regulatory agencies. Get enough people corresponding with them action will be taken. If ya still ain't happy maybe ya need to find somewhere else to live or pick up needle point. I here its very theraputic too...

Al

Suggestion: Don't read them! Read the ones that interest you and post topics you want answers to. It's pretty simple. it's entertainment. When it stops serving that purpose, I don't know about anybody else, but I will be done here.

It's always an adventure!!!

Things are startin' to slow down around here when people start whinning about what state is getting the most coverage on here! What a freaking joke!

Legacy,
The irony is....
You just posted another "Utah" thread!
LOL!

------------------------------------------------------
"So... Now you got a little taste of what I do...pretty dang exciting, eh?"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-10 AT 02:10PM (MST)[p]>Legacy,
>The irony is....
>You just posted another "Utah" thread!
>
>LOL!
>
>------------------------------------------------------
>"So... Now you got a little
>taste of what I do...pretty
>dang exciting, eh?"

I guess I don't get the irony. Are you referring to my reply on THIS thread? I'll post about any state at any time I feel appropriate. And honestly, I don't care if others do the same. If the thread title looks irrelevant, I often pass over it. I try to post in the appropriate forums and I try to be specific about what I post. I never said anything about NOT posting a "Utah" thread. I guess I have more to worry about in life than who posts what and where on MM.com.

>Suggestion: Don't read them!
>Read the ones that interest
>you and post topics you
>want answers to. It's
>pretty simple. it's entertainment.
> When it stops serving
>that purpose, I don't know
>about anybody else, but I
>will be done here.
>
>
>It's always an adventure!!!

ever try to not look at a train wreck????? ;-)

It's are write to voice hour opinion on this oar any other forum. Their is no cents in beating people up for they're views on this madder. I've herd it all regarding Utah's deer heard and hope for the best. Just my 2 sense.

Brigham said "THIS IS THE PLACE" what don't you illegals get?

Go Utah!!!!

Slick

"When did this become the Utah Forum???"

Ahh, when founder started this site in the late 90's...carry on

Gall - - It's just not fair - - It's just not fair. Join the NCAAP and ask for your for State's equal time.

WAIT A MINUTE!! I'm one of the protected group - - You see I'm a SENIOR CITIZEN. Where's a separate blog for that!!!!!

Aww, nothing makes the work day go by faster than reading peoples arguments on MM. Thank you all for contributing to my laughter and a fast day at work.
Josh

>Aww, nothing makes the work day
>go by faster than reading
>peoples arguments on MM. Thank
>you all for contributing to
>my laughter and a fast
>day at work.
>Josh

+1 LOL

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-10
>AT 02:10?PM (MST)

>
>>Legacy,
>>The irony is....
>>You just posted another "Utah" thread!
>>
>>LOL!
>>
>>------------------------------------------------------
>>"So... Now you got a little
>>taste of what I do...pretty
>>dang exciting, eh?"
>
>I guess I don't get the
>irony. Are you referring to
>my reply on THIS thread?
>I'll post about any state
>at any time I feel
>appropriate. And honestly, I don't
>care if others do the
>same. If the thread title
>looks irrelevant, I often pass
>over it. I try to
>post in the appropriate forums
>and I try to be
>specific about what I post.
>I never said anything about
>NOT posting a "Utah" thread.
>I guess I have more
>to worry about in life
>than who posts what and
>where on MM.com.

Legacy,
My bad!
My post was supposed to be directed at In-the-shadows! Not you!
lol! I dont know how I screwed that up! hehe
So....the irony was that In-the-shadows posted another Utah thread........

------------------------------------------------------
"So... Now you got a little taste of what I do...pretty dang exciting, eh?"

>>LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-10
>>AT 02:10?PM (MST)

>>
>>>Legacy,
>>>The irony is....
>>>You just posted another "Utah" thread!
>>>
>>>LOL!
>>>
>>>------------------------------------------------------
>>>"So... Now you got a little
>>>taste of what I do...pretty
>>>dang exciting, eh?"
>>
>>I guess I don't get the
>>irony. Are you referring to
>>my reply on THIS thread?
>>I'll post about any state