Where would you sell your gun?

carbonnation

I have never sold a gun before. I was lucky enough to win a couple of guns this year. They are calibers that are not of use to me right now. How would you go about selling them?

ie. where would you post them? How do you determine there worth?

Thanks for the help. They are both rifles.

In my opionion if you don't need the the money I personal would just keep them. I have a feeling we are going to see some new stricter gun law in the future!!!

There is a free classifieds section here at MM. You could also probably tell us what they are real quick and that might get a bite or 2.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Gunsamerica has worked real well for me if they're collector type guns, I'd think new guns would sell too but I've never tried it. consignment with a good local shop is an easy way to do it too and for what they charge it isn't worth the hassle of doing it yourself with ads in the local paper.

Do you know any shops in the Utah valley that sale on consignment? I have a brand new remington .17 fireball varmit, and model 700 .300 RUM stainless.(too much gun for me) I'm an archery hunter and would rather have the money to put toward other calibers or equiptment.

Apparently Mexico is a hot market right now but those don't sound like the right type of weapon plus you have to dodge the po po. :)

498a6f395e505405.jpg

there are a ton of 300 RUM fans on this site, i bet you post it in the classifieds for a good buy price [ but dont give it away] you'll sell that one!

http://www.gunbroker.com/
or
http://www.auctionarms.com/

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Get this straight in your head. That which promotes freedom is GOOD..that which takes away from freedom is BAD. Government, by its very nature, is evil...that is precisly why the founders insisted upon the citizens being armed and prepared to resist tyranny.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom