Which Unit: 15 or 17 ML

Which ever one I could draw a tag for would be my choice. I just can't seem to draw anything, so any tag would be good for me.

I just hunted 15 on the last archery hunt and saw a lot of bulls. I have heard good things about 17 too. My buddy has 28,000 acres in 15 and that is where I hunted. We saw a bull in the 390 range and a handfull in the 350+. I think he only has one hunter coming for the muzzy this year. If you are interested I can get you his information. One nice 5 x 5 main frame with 3 small points on each back end that would go over 350 is showing up every day since I left (of course!). Hope this helps.

Im a big fan of unit 17 they just killed the RMEF auction tag on that unit. There are some real giants on both units though either hunt would be outstanding.

Jordan

I HAVE A HUNT IN UNIT 15 STARTING ON OCT.17TH AND IM LOOKING FOR ANY HELP FINDING A NICE BULL, IF YOU COULD FOWARD THE CONTACT INFO. OF YOUR FRIEND I WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT HIM. I CAN BE REACHED AT 505-870-4054 OR E-MAIL @ [email protected]

I sent you an email. Let me know if for some reason it did not go through. Good luck, there are going to be some nice bulls killed in that unit this year.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom