Who Got Drawn for the Leftovers?

Bates7

Just curious to see who got lucky in the leftover tag draw?

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Mark on TAH drew the antelope permit!

You are welcome to visit my Photo Gallery here http://dougkoepsel.smugmug.com/
WetlandsWinterSignature.jpg

neb, try and call'em because they don't have their website updated yet. Let us know if it works.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

My leftover application was sent back due to being sent in to early. I wish there was a better way to do the leftover, especially with quality tags.

Congrats to all who were lucky in drawing the leftover permits that's awesome!

That lucky bastid Mark... Ha, I'm happy for him.

I didn't know anyone high up in the mailroom... I did slip the illegal alien janitor a 10 spot and got a 4A general antlerless tag, that's all I could afford...

Kent

Dad and I picked 2 of the archery cow tags.

Guys, I just got hold of the operator and asked if there was any way I could find out if I got drawn. She transferred me to the draw dept and they took my info and checked.

Got a 5A/5BN sunset any elk tag...If anybody has any info on good areas to start looking it would be very much appreciated.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom