Who put if for what

m1fan how many points do you have for Elk?I put 6A Muzzy as a long shot with 12 points( N.R.) and an Archery tag for a more realistic chance as my second.

Just put in for a Bonus Point. Got drawn lat year for the Late Rifle Bull hunt. I am going to Wyoming in October to hunt deer. Need to save up some change.

Elk-unit 1 bow-resident-12 points
Antelope-27 bow- 8 points

Hoping this is the year for Elk

Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Both cow hunts in 3a/3c. 0 points
Bought and antelope point.

I had two elk shot out from under me last season and my freezer is almost empty. So hopefully I'll get a meat hunt this year.

In 2011 I'll have my loyalty point for elk, deer & antelope.
I'll also have my hunter safety after 3-21-10. From what I understand from the G&F once you have the saftey point then anything that you put in for if you have the loyalty point for that species they will kick in a free point. So for me that means in 2011 when I put in for the big three I will have an extra 3 points going into the draws.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Elk: 23 early rifle 1st, Unit 6A early muzzleloader second.

Antelope: Unit 10 first, Unit 3B muzzleloader second.

Tired of waiting, need a tag!

Don Martin

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-10 AT 03:54PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-10 AT 03:52?PM (MST)

Antelope 11pts- 1.unit19a 2.unit21 all archery..Elk 6pts 1.unit5bs 2.unit6as all archery!

Elk, 5 points, 27 early rifle bull (like that's gonna happen), and 27 cow. Yep, I want some elk this year.

Antelope, 13 points, 10 and 1,

When the draws are done, I'll have a November whitetail tag and an OTC bear tag, plus more bonus points, as usual.

ELK(5 resident bp's)- 5Bnorth 6Asouth archery
ANT(4 resident bp's)- 10 and 19A archery

BP for me. My wife decided she just had to have a tag. First it started out as a BP than she change her mind for a cow tag. Oh she got greedy and put in for a Bull Tag, 3C LOL. quest

elk- 10 and 1 archery 6 points, res. Not likely but hey you never know.
Antelope BP only 9 now
I spent 600 bucks on tag apps in AZ this year already, 3 kids and a wife hunting, besides my addiction gets expensive. But it is worth it.

Good luck

Piper:
Wouldn't wait too long to make vacation plans. A 6A muzzleloader tag could be headed your way!

Good luck!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Elk- 3B muzz and archery (8 points)
Goat- 5B and 3C (16 Points)
Hoping the Anderson Mesa herd make it through the harsh winter up there!!

Elk 8 and 6A the new Oct hunts. - 13 NR points.
Antelope 10 and 13A - 13 NR points.

Hope to draw. Getting older and tired of playing this points creep game in too many states with too few tags. :)

---------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

Not sure where you got your info, but you get a point for "Hunter Safety, a point for Loyalty, and a point for the draw IF you are unsucessful, you don't get a freebee point for just having the Loyality and Hunter Safety.

The boss

elk 23 archery, 4 points
speedgoat 10 archery, 15 points.... gonna burn them this year

resident

Trailboss call the G&F that's what I did. unless they lied to me then I'm right.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Elk = 11 points NR unit 1 muzzle 1st choice, unit 1 archery 2nd choice
Antelope = 11 points NR, unit 10 rifle 1st choice, 2nd choice unit 8 muzzle

>m1fan how many points do you
>have for Elk?I put 6A
>Muzzy as a long shot
>with 12 points( N.R.) and
>an Archery tag for a
>more realistic chance as my
>second.

I have 10 NR points. I went with the 2nd ML hunt, not the first. Looks good to draw and wanted to spend some time in the field with my son who is on my application.

NR Elk 11 points: Unit 1 archery 1st choice, 3A/3C archery 2nd choice
NR Antelope 12 points: Unit 10 rifle 1st choice, 13A rifle 2nd choice

Good luck to everyone in the draws!

Horniac

I will let you know if I get lucky but I don't think 13 points is enough but you never know.I sent you a pm caelkhnter.

Unit 3A/3C archery and Unit 1 muzzy with only 9 points - NR. Like a big dummy skipped 2008 draw as I hunted another state, so broke my loyalty point chain and do not have hunter safety point either...........Bonus point only for antelope.

Best of luck to everyone in the draw!

WillPower

"My only regret in life is setting my goals too low"

Willpower:

I am doing the one-day (12 hour) NR Hunter Ed class in Kingman on April 24. This is the last class we're doing in 2010, and it is a way to get that permanent Hunter Ed point!

Too bad you missed the 2008 application, loosing that Loyalty point hurts int he long run.

Ought to think about getting this class! You sign up by calling Dave Wiliams in Phx at 623-236-7434.

Don Martin
Chief Instrcutor
AZ Hunter Education
Kingman

AZOUTBACK:

As far as I know, we are the only Hunter Ed team in the state that is currently doing the one-day supplemental class.

I understand that there may be some other teams who will be trained in doing these classes, and after they are trained they may start doing them in other parts of the state.

However, at this time, and as far as I know, our April 24, 2010 class here in Kingman is the last one-day class that is being offered.

I can assure you that our team is NOT doing any more NR classes in 2010.

We do two supplemental classes a year, plus two resident classes and that amounts to almost 100 hours a year of volunteer time for me and my team.

Don Martin
Chief Instructor
Hunter Education
Kingman, AZ

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom