Who's in for Moose?

sagefrog

Just wondering who all is putting in for moose this year. I am sitting at 9 NR points trying to decide if I should try for a tag this year, or wait and see whats left after the wolves have another couple years killing them.

I drew unit 18 a few years ago .what a good hunt,took a nice 40 inch bull.had 6 points when i drew.
good luck to all of you this year.

I decided to point bank this year as I'm hoping to pull down a UT LE elk tag and want to give it all I got.

Unfortunately it feels that us in the 8-10 pt game will be forever chasing units in decline.

I'm sitting on 11 points right now that are burning a hole in my pocket . After some serious thinking and pondering I have decided to just do a point this year .

When I finally can use them I want to be able to dedicate tons of time to the hunt , and I just don't think this is the right year due to work issues .

Good luck for those who apply. Anyone who needs any info on unit 26 be happy to help with some info. Drew it last year.

Hope I was able to be of assitance. On hunts like this I have no problem giving info away, not like Ill be hunting moose again in Wyoming anytime soon again, if ever again...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom