Why blame the FBI?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-18 AT 12:37PM (MST)[p]RELH

I know you are chapter President of the Cali Trump Dumb Stooges chapter but if you would quit lying it would help.

I never said they should walk away from anything. Go read and see if you can get past being a TDS.

I doubt you are capable of it because you are getting your marching orders just like your TDS brothers.

Nemont

Polls are fake news, ask your TDS brethren.

The biggest douche on here is always concerned if I am being a prick too. I give a Phuk

Nemont

>I'd lay this at the feet
>of the PROMISE agreement mainly.
>Might wanna read up on
>it, nobody wants to talk
>about it.
>
>
>#livelikezac

This had big hand in this slipping through the cracks. Why don't we all just agree this was an epic failure at all levels clear to the FBI. Another classic case of lowering the bar to achieve a disired outcome within schools. But hey a gun ban will fix it so all is good.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-18 AT 12:58PM (MST)[p]>
>
779352837948417875298579519094788028974407796150n.jpg

>
>
>#livelikezac

They would have got away with it if a Demo was in office,a bunch of LOSERS.

I have a ton of respect for some. Not many on here but some I do have respect for. I believe Homer is a straight shooter who just disagrees with what I post. I respect him and I can agree to disagree with a guy like him.

It doesn't really much matter whether I respect you or not, does it? I have no clue about you nor much of interest in figuring you out because you and I will never cross paths. I will sleep the same tonight if you don't have any respect for me so tell me why I should care.

Nemont

Nobody ever said that the local LEO's aren't at fault Nemont. What you can't get through your thick skull is that even the FBI admits fault in this. The problem is that you seem to think that because I/we are calling out the FBI that it somehow has something to do with the Trump/Russia investigation. I said in another thread that I believe the FBI is incompetent now given their mishandling of this along with the obvious top level FBI official's disdain for Trump and how they obtained the FISA warrant. I believe they also mishandled the Clinton email investigation as well and I assume more details will come of that with the IG report due out soon.

I have a better question. Why don't you tell us why the FBI should get no blame in this matter? Yes the local Sheriff failed, and yes the school district failed, actually everyone failed but it's not like anyone started a thread blaming only the FBI, and not only that, why do you give a ##### if people blame the FBI anyway. They admittedly deserve it.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-18 AT 04:14PM (MST)[p]
Ca,

Read below.

shooting_zpsdjq4r3hx.jpg

From the last sentence of my original post.

I don't really care that anyone bashes the FBI for their failures. I just find the rush to beat on the FBI to be exactly what liberals do when they are to beat on their favorite whipping boy. The fakers do the exact same thing.

Nemont

You have a short memory don't you ? As you are so quick to say use the search feature NEMO ! Let me refresh your poor memory I said Trump is a jack wagon you said Trump is my president ! You are so pathetic ! Are you suffering from dementia ?

Not at all, you claim he is a jack wagon but voted for him. That makes a stooge like the rest of the crowd. More debt and more borrowing and more stupidity is what you voted for.

That is the definition of pathetic.

Nemont

>I have a ton of respect
>for some. Not many
>on here but some I
>do have respect for.
>I believe Homer is a
>straight shooter who just disagrees
>with what I post.
>I respect him and I
>can agree to disagree with
>a guy like him.
>
>
>It doesn't really much matter
> whether I respect you
>or not, does it?
> I have no clue
>about you nor much of
>interest in figuring you out
>because you and I will
>never cross paths. I
>will sleep the same tonight
>if you don't have any
>respect for me so tell
>me why I should care.
>
>
>Nemont
>
>
>
>
>
>
Homer could I get your autograph ?

Wrong, the guy he voted for won the election. The guy you voted for did not even make the run offs. If he had, Hillary would have won and we would be even worse off. I guess that makes you the stooge of all stooges.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-18 AT 09:45AM (MST)[p]You Trump's Dumb Stooges are too much. Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, that is all you can say because that is your excuse for everything.

We know that you won't hold Trump to any standard of being conservative and will cheer every Trillion more added. Stooge? Nope I knew enough not to vote for a guy I consider a "Jack Wagon" and then defend him being a Jack Wagon.

Definition of stooge
- one who plays a subordinate or compliant role to a principal.

That defines every Trumpette on mm.com. If Trump says it the Stooges will fall in line. More Debt? Doesn't matter any more because Trump said it. More welfare spending, Trump said he would sign the bill, so all it great now.

So no I am no stooge for anybody and refuse to be. If your conservatism wasn't for sale you would not have to be stooges either but that ship sailed.

Nemont

You are such a cry baby NEMO ! Trump is no saint and I do think he is a jack wagon but he is light years ahead of your dream girl Hillary ! Just admit you chump that all you care about is politics making laws that benefit your check book. It is very easy to see through your BS ! You talk about stooges and dip chits ! You and your brother TOG take the cake ! You want insurance to be law and TOG wants free phones and AG welfare. That's all you two care about and you hide behind BS !

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary. It's the only excuse the clown show can come up with every time. What a bunch of stooges.

You are so full of it your eyes are brown. You don't know a thing about anything regarding the truth.

I give a Shyt about what you think you know. Just admit it you like the growing debt and screwing your own children like every phony on here. You are for sale to Trump as long as he isn't Hillary. What a clown you are.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom