winchester 670a

This was an entry level rifle sold at the discount stores. I have my strong doubts that the stocks are interchangable.

Don

Casey, Do a search on Boyd's gunstocks. I don't have their web address handy, but they have a truckload of stocks including some for obscure rifles, in both wood and wood laminate. Found a drop-in for my 721 there. mtmuley

I have two of these rifles myself. Both are in 30-06. This rifle is a discount model 70. The only difference is the floor plate that the model 70 has and that the 670 does not have. If you find a short action model 70 blind mag stock it should just drop in. I have two sons myself and these are to be their first elk rifles. I like the guns alot myself and the price is always right. I only paid $150 of one and $175 for the other.Jovan

Casey;

If you're interested in a synthetin stock check out Ramline. They have one for the 670 in long action and I suspect your 243 may be a long action with a block in the magazine and a short follower.

You can also try Gunparts Corp. in New York as they carry lots of factory and after market parts.

Good Luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom