wolf or griz

Saw a few wolves up there last and this year. Fish and game pulled my buddys bait north of kemmerer after a sow and two cubs hit it.

Yes, yes. Had one buddy spray a big old sow at 10 feet, and another one spray some lead at another sows feet last season. Two years ago a buddy got into a wrestling match with a young male, it clamped down on his thigh and he managed to get the bear spray in the corner of it's mouth and let it rip. Also have seen plenty of wolf sign and a few dogs here and there. Checked out a new deer spot with the buddy that sprayed the sow grizz last fall In the Wyoming range and got into the middle of a pack and counted at least twelve.

Sounds like you and I are thinking the same thing. If somebody gets attacked by a grizzly you hear about it.

I think its great when these stories fly. The more people that believe griz are dropping people left and right in the wyoming range the more people that will find somewhere else to hunt.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom