Wolf Pack Systems

B

bldgr10

Just wondering if anyone has ever received their packs from Wolf Pack Systems. I ordered mine at the RMEF Expo in Prescott a couple of months ago, still haven't received it yet.

I contacted them 2 weeks ago, and they assured me that the packs would be ready by the end of July. Guess we'll have to wait another week and see. I do have the Email and Phone number for them if you need.

I received mine in the mail about 2 weeks ago(day pack) - It is much better than I anticipated. Good quality, quiet and comfortable. There was one issue I had with it. I sent it back to be resolved and they are sending either a replacement or fixing the problem.

I originally purchased the pack to give as a gift, but after seeing the quality and practicality of it, I am going to keep it for myself.

I just received an email from them today, they assured me that those who ordered from the Prescott show would be receiving shipment during the first two weeks of August. Hopefully before archery deer.

Have fun waiting! Took two months longer than promised to get mine. Finally got it about a week ago. I'm happy with it, just took forever to get.
Elkster

I received my pack almost to the week it was promised. A slight shipping address error, but UPS was able to find me with a phone call. The WolfPack is better than expected, and is much quieter than I remembered when I ordered it in Prescott. They did forget the Tripod/Scope case, but when I called them, they shipped it out today. This was a tremendous buy, and I've bought several packs over the years.

Dude, I got mine on time with some help from Mr.Ben Franklin.
You gust have to grease the wheels to make it work for ya.
DO the wild thing Dude. Just give the dude some more money...

Where can I find out about these Wolfpack systems packs? Do they have a webpage or is there a number I can call to get a brochure?

Thanks
Andy

We raffled off one at our elk hunting seminar last night. If any of you guys or gals (Ms. P, Oregon, etc.) are in the market for a QUALITY hunting pack with a TON of features, you've G-O-T to give this a look-see! One of my friends has one (he guides for elk) and after last night I'm planning to get one too ...

Lv2hnt

I received mine last week. 10x's better than expected. I would highly reccomend one to anyone. Took awhile to receive it but it was worth the wait.

I communicated with Wolf Packs today; found out (for all you here in Arizona) that they'll have a booth at the Outdoor Recreation EXPO at the Phoenix Civic Plaza two weeks from now (Labor Day week-end) with special show prices! Opportunity for a "hands on" look-see ...

Lv2hnt

Just got my Wolf Pack System. I only had to wait about a week.

It is amazing. Not much more to say than that.
Can't wait to pack out my elk with it this year.

Well the 2003 hunting season has come and gone, and the Wolfpack Backpack performed well, but not up to my expectations. The straps are not sewed well and tend to pull out of the single stitching if too much force is applied. Luckily my wife does a great job of sewing and has double/triple stitched several of the straps. The large rubber zipper pulls have come off most of my zippers, which doesn't render the zippers inoperable, but does decrease the ease of unzipping with gloves on.

But the real problem is with the buckles. I have had several of the buckles refuse to continue to snap. This has been especially a problem with the chest and waist straps and when they release, it is usually at the most inconvienent times. The lower waist buckles refuse to even click and snap anymore. And the lower gear straps failed on me in the field while trying to carry a coat at 10,000 feet.

Overall it is a nice pack, but probably not one that I will continue to use. But then I purchased for a special show price, and I feel I have gotten my years worth of use.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom