Wolf Spotted by East Canyon?

eyeguard

Found this on a fishing forum I frequent:

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bi..._view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread

Supposedly took place on 10/29/2010...

"Well wen't up to try pineview yesturday at the break of light. Started towards a spot I liked but the water was gone. So wen't around the entire lake to another spot that looked good for fishing. We parked the car but had to walk probably two football fields past the bank just to get to the water.

Casting out as far with my baitcaster and large minnowish rappela I could just see it land on the floor maybe six inches under the water. That was the same for the next three spots we tried.

Finally decided to just go over to East canyon. Got to our favorite spot and it was fast fishing. I caught a personal best trout from East Canyon on my third cast!

But the highlight of this trip was the herd of sheep on the other side of the narrow waterway we were at. Probably hundered fifty of the little buggers walking and playing around.

Then out of no where a HUGE wolf came out and dragged one of the sheep into the water and drowned it.Then after chewing on it for a bit the wolf started to chase more sheep untill we saw four dogs and a rancher come.

Went over and checked out the sheep. Wanted to let the rancher know that his sheep was dead but all I got from him was "sorry no english"

I personally have never seen a wolf this low but it was definitily one. Good day over all"

Wish the illeg er... Rancher could've shot the damn thing!

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

It was not a wolf. It was a lonely Morgan Rancher that needed a little lovin! He wasn't wearing his velcro gloves so he had a hard time holding onto it in the water!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom