Wolves in the Grand Canyon???

AZ402

I got this email last night. Not sure if they are trying to get them into both rims or just one of them???

To All: Take a look this, it's from the ADLAZ.org website

Do you think the Grand Canyon National Park expansion will take place before or after they introduce the wolves.

Check out the Sponsors below:

Howl for Wolves
in the Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project

March 23, 2006

Join us on the rims of Grand Canyon this summer,
as we inspire wolf activists from around the country...
And around the world!

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
The last wolf in the Grand Canyon Ecoregion, one of our nation's most wild places, was killed in 1942. This region has extraordinary wolf habitat and suffers without this key species. Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project invites you to join us for educational outreach, during which you'll get to camp out near one of the most awe-inspiring natural features of the American landscape.

WHEN: May 21-August 26, 2006
WHERE: North or South Rim of the Grand Canyon
WHAT: Volunteers needed to staff information tables
HOW: Commit to five (5) or more days and receive a stipend
WHY: Because you want to get wolves back on the ground in the Grand Canyon!

Nicole Corbo, Coordinator
Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project
(928) 202-1325
[email protected]

Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project is Animal Defense League of Arizona, Center for Biological Diversity, Defenders of Wildlife, Denver Zoo, Flagstaff Activist Network, Grand Canyon Wildlands Council, Northern Arizona Audubon, Prescott College, Sierra Club/Grand Canyon Chapter, Phoenix Zoo, The Rewilding Institute, and The Cramptons.

CAMPING EQUIPMENT NEEDED
We need such items as two (2) three-burner camp stoves, camp trailers (pop-ups, airstreams, etc.), sleeping pads, coolers, rain-fly's (big ones). If you have any of these items and would like to donate or loan them to us.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-06 AT 12:32PM (MST)[p]Why not!!?? They've already got condors there. Maybe the wolves will help keep the tourist little yelpy ratty lap dog problem down!

I just LOVE how it is the Grand Canyon "Eco"-region. That expands from Pheonix to Flagstaff!

Alos note it is being organized by a woman. That really doesn't mean anything though - other than there will be tablecloths and flowers on all the tables.

ROY

i remeber a woman on the national news one night , was a few years ago and she was in ol jellystone park ,,, she said she wouldnt be "complete" till wolves were re introduced into the park ,,,, she was and or is nuts , but wolves are back in for better or worse

"Alos note it is being organized by a woman. That really doesn't mean anything though - other than there will be tablecloths and flowers on all the tables".

I highly doubt it. Many of the women involved in those organizations are hippie wannabees that don't even shave their legs or armpits and have dreadlock rats nests for hair.

Last thing that area needs is wolves. Time to rally the troops and put this fire out before it begins.

RockyMtnOyster

hte last thing tha area needs is wolves the deer wont have a chance, and all the people that run the grand canyon area are hippies. that are searching to find themselfs.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-06 AT 09:08PM (MST)[p]are they "MEXICAN WOLVES"?
I just got AZ HUNTING REGS from non res hunter safty class
and breezed thru and they had the Mexican Wolf in it!
rm

EVERYONE needs to get on this...we have unwanted wolves in Idaho Montana and Wyoming and our big game herds here are being turned into dogfood. Yours will too if wolves are introduced there. Don't let that happen!

my cousin probably has had as much trouble with the planted wolf/dog crosses as anyone. he's lost hundreds of head of cattle, dogs and horses to em. been paid for i think 5. anyway, awhile back he was having an especially hard time with them. to the point that it was dangerous. attacking his horses, while he was riding them. killing his dogs, while he took photos of it. little things like that. the usfw sent some of their "experts" to look at the situation. one was a hairy armpitted trog of a woman who was a real case o' diarreaha. anyway, he ran onto her by herself, with no weapon, right in the warzone. i mean this was a real rough time there. it was flat out dangerous and had the feds worried as hell. he told her that she oughta take a little better care of herself or she would end up getting eaten. she said she didn't care. he said "well what would your mother think if her little girl got ate by wolves?" her reply, "i couldn't give my mother a better present than to become wolf scat". this is the kinda folks you're dealin' with here. this really happened and this is really the mind set of these "wolf" experts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom