lve2143

Very Active Member
Anybody trying to get in shape
for a 2011 hunt ??

I am.

And it could get brutal
in the next weeks.

lrv

Just did 3 miles on a track with 45 lbs on my back. Turning 15 minute miles. Not the fastest, but you gotta train somewhere and I can't get close to the high country I hunt. At least I can strengthen up the feet and remind the body of the work which is to come in 4 months. I will start climbing stairs with a pack at the fire station here in a month. That is when training starts getting more serious.
Scouting will start early July! Can't Wait!!!

Larry... I'm headed to the Mt Zirzel wilderness this year for a early season 12k ft backpack hunt so I signed up with a personal trainer about 5 weeks ago. Best money I've ever spent. I did'nt realize how bad my diet was...I did'nt understand how important it was to eat the right types of food at the right time during the day. I was'nt getting any protein untill dinner.....not good. Now I'm on a 240g of protein a day diet...no carbs after 3-4pm working out doing trx and resitance type training 3x' a week and I'm feeling good. Also did'nt realize how tight my muscles were...still are. I'm a surveyor and walk all day long everyday...my muscles were so tight I could'nt even workout for the first 2 weeks. Mostly did streching and foam rolling. So far I'm down 12lbs...lost a couple inches in my waist and gained a few on my muscle measurements. Only 18lbs more to go to hit my goal....Good luck.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

This is always some funny chit right here.

You guys bust your ass.....on line.....then everyone else's workout is harder than the last poster.

You talk about eating stuff with less food value than a roll of TP!

At the time season gets here, all we end up with, is a chitload of rednecks with bows, arrows and guns, driving around the mountains, in 4x4's, slammin' down Coors Light and pork rinds! LOL!!!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

I crossfit, 4-5 days a week. There may be a crossfit gym in your town, if so go check it out and see if it suits you. I'm in better shape now at 36 than ever in my life. Strength, conditioning, etc.....the workouts can be brutal, but for the most part they are short, none of this hours on end nonsense on the treadmill. That will wear your body down faster than it will build it up. Anyhow, go check it out, if you don't have a crossfit gym close by check out their website and see for yourself what some of the workouts are.

I am... I plan on doing some backpacking this year..Ther's a basin up high that I have always wanted to pack into to hunt..I set a goal a couple months ago to lose 30 lbs by August, I'm half way there... Been working out and cardio training a lot and eating healthier than I possibly ever have.. I got a ways to go but I am already in better shape than I have been in the last 8-9 years and it feels great..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'm riding a 100K road bicycle rally this morning. Just another ride, this one doesn't have 6000' of clombing though.

>This is always some funny chit
>right here.
>
> You guys bust your ass.....on
>line.....then everyone else's workout is
>harder than the last poster.
>
>
>You talk about eating stuff with
>less food value than a
>roll of TP!
>
>At the time season gets here,
>all we end up with,
>is a chitload of rednecks
>with bows, arrows and guns,
>driving around the mountains, in
>4x4's, slammin' down Coors Light
>and pork rinds! LOL!!!

Thats all I used to see too when I was a road hunter. Dont be mad cuz ur fat azz is glued to the truck seat.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I'm with u guys. I'm a little heavy right now and not in the best shape. Last week I decided to start getting back on shape so I started taking clenbuterol pills with my pizza and come. Gonna give that a few months before I start taking phentermine to drop the final pounds. I also doubled my testosterone deca and gh intake to build more muscle while I'm loosing weight. Yep I
Gonna be in awesome shape this year. I gotta go guys I'm gonna go watch the women's lifetime network today with my wife and were gonna share a bag of illegal clenbuterol and some twinkles.

I hired a professional trainer too. I bought a 500 lb. weight set and a few bottles of some kind of pills. It seems to be working, but I need to take a break 1/2 way out to the mail box to catch my breath.:)

Eel

INTENSE HELL...........IT WILL KILL YOU AT FIRST......BUT I AM A BIT BETTER & MORE IN SHAPE NOW...........LOST 14 LBS......YD.

Hey feddoc & sage!

Get a Room!:D

Or an Octagon!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LAST EDITED ON May-01-11 AT 10:23AM (MST)[p]I have one of these in my gun room..well, it is actually a little cabin I lived in until the house got built. I also use a recumbent cycle for aerobic stuff.

Powertec.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Stinky did you say you take illegal pills.......

with pizza and cum?

I know you were being sarcastic but you might have gone too deep into some kind of Freudian mind slip thing and revealed too much.......

just sayin'.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

^Ha! Well that would explain all Stumpy's trips up to Santa Fe with his 'drilling equipment' anyway, eh?

Frikken NASTY!

HEY TUFFBUFF?

Hey TUFFBUFF?

Where the Hell You been?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Mixed 50-50 with Muscle Milk? Chased with pizza. Is that some kind of testosterone recycle program for muscle heads?

.....I told you guys this topic was funny!

Did anybody really doubt that about stinky? I thought y'all could read the writing on the wall.

Alright u aholes I just got forced over to AT&T n with it came this f'ing iPhone. Everything I type my phone thinks it's gotta correct. I ment to type coke but my phone converts coke to come. Anyone with this tyPe of phone is free to try and text someone the word coke. Just the other day I was texting a church guy and I cussed at him n called him the devil. True story. I didn't realize I eas eating come till 10 minutes ago when I read my own post. Oh well I guess I
Gonna be real interesting from now on cuz I ain't gonna take the time to proof read. So get ready cuz many of my posts are about to make zero sense I'm sure. Am I the only one who hates the iPhone? Anyway to turn off this auto correct.

Roflmao!!! U guys r soooo funny....its ok now babe, cats outta th bag...u don't have to make up some story about "your iphone". Bahahahahahahaha..I hate that damn fone cuz u never make sense in ur txts either!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

I have faith in you .....I'm sure you'll "come" up with somethin'....LOL!

>I'm with u guys. I'm a
>little heavy right now and
>not in the best shape.
>Last week I decided to
>start getting back on shape
>so I started taking clenbuterol
>pills with my pizza and
>come. Gonna give that a
>few months before I start
>taking phentermine to drop the
>final pounds. I also doubled
>my testosterone deca and gh
>intake to build more muscle
>while I'm loosing weight. Yep
>I
> Gonna be in awesome shape
>this year. I gotta go
>guys I'm gonna go watch
>the women's lifetime network today
>with my wife and were
>gonna share a bag of
>illegal clenbuterol and some twinkles.
>

Make sure you feed your kids that same crap so they don't reproduce...PLEASE!

Traditional >>>------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom