WOW!!

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
4917b7e6244e8188.jpg

here is a preview of what is coming.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

There is a big debate on this on AT right now. Lot of negative people but all I know is if they make it in my draw length I will have one... or two.

>There is a big debate on
>this on AT right now.
>Lot of negative people but
>all I know is if
>they make it in my
>draw length I will have
>one... or two.

Me too. Cant wait to see what they have come up with this year!

Mathew's suck! Okay, really...I have shot one for several years and love it! Maybe it's time to upgrade? :)

Those are some impressive speed numbers...I would say WOW is right! 340 from a Solocam!!! And 360 from a ???

Is Mathews going away from the single cam bow???

Interesting alright...they already sell a ton of bows and speeds like this in today's world definitely won't hurt!

If that 360 is a two-cam (or some variation of one) I wonder what the draw cycle will feel like? 360 is fast.

>I wonder what the draw
>cycle will feel like?

I wouldn't want to be drawing that puppy at 70 lbs after sitting in a treestand freezing to death for a few hours :)

.... and just to think I thought my 260 fps Ultratec was super fast. LOL!

Cheers,
Pete

>
>I wouldn't want to be drawing
>that puppy at 70 lbs
>after sitting in a treestand
>freezing to death for a
>few hours :)
>
>.... and just to think I
>thought my 260 fps Ultratec
>was super fast. LOL!
>
>
>Cheers,
>Pete

Ha, ha...for sure. Speed is all the rage these days and while I won't argue that it can be an advantage a bow that shoots 260 WAS super fast not all that long ago. Plenty have animals have met thier end to bows spitting arrows in that speed range...not to mention a whole lot slower!

They have copied the cam design(binary - twin track) of the Elite bows. If they are anythign like the Elite bows or their Switchback, then watch out!
kth

This is good because at 300 FPS, my 150 yard shots just aren't very effective. I think this should push my range out to 200 yards+. Who's with me? LMAO!

Legacy.. hang in there, with this kind of speed Nikon will be jumping in with a 3x9 arrow drop compensator scope.. the all new ADC :) you heard it first right here:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom