WTF????

slamdunk

"Woman sold vegetables for a living"......it appears she spent too much time out grazing in the garden with the studs!!

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/09/17/woman-gives-birth-to-horse/

well....you never know punk. Let's wait to hear from our resident medical expert......hopefully he won't just give us the standard ..."nice foal, I like how he shines" line

LMAO!!
Kinda makes me wonder what the abortion rate is over in Old Mexico where they do those one shows that Z likes to go watch!!

if its real, it was demonic, i have pastor friends from nigeria and have said while growing up there, the witch doctors were the real deal and if they put a curse on anyone it would be evident...

"if its real, it was demonic, i have pastor friends from nigeria and have said while growing up there, the witch doctors were the real deal and if they put a curse on anyone it would be evident..."

Manny...... The producers of that "Bigfoot Hunters" show might be interested in airing a new series......Terry

No matter how it shakes out, they are going to have a hard time registering that foal out of a questionable dam.

Do you believe yer friends manny?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>"so what breed do you call
>it?"
>
>Looks at least quarter Horse to
>me.... Terry

Now THAT really did make me LOL!

Oh Manny, I'm so glad you're still around. You make me smile.

now how the hell is he suppose to pull the trigger, let alone handle a knife for field dressing purposes, when he has hooves? step back into reality, man:)

>now how the hell is he
>suppose to pull the trigger,
>let alone handle a knife
>for field dressing purposes, when
>he has hooves? step back
>into reality, man:)

But...I....what if....... Ah you're right. No good hooves.... First they'll kick ya, then they'll prevent your cross bred child beast from hunting.

I think CUPSY had the Link/Clip to what caused this once upon a time!

JUDAS!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

"I'm guessing her boyfriend was probably hung like a horse"

Feleno..... The word on the street is she was foaling around on her hubby and her mane man was a real stud......... Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom