WY Resident Draw Is Up !!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-08 AT 01:37AM (MST)[p]I have never drawn Wyoming. Does this mean I drew a tag?

Non-Resident Antelope w/ Preference Point Option Successful 1st Choice/No Points 090-2

I take it they just show my points as "0" since they are now used on the draw???

Odd,

Thanks! I figured I had drawn a tag. Its been a great year so
far. I have/will have hunted 3 species of animals I have never
hunted before: Bear, Bison, and Antelope.

Are you familiar with this unit (090-2)? I have spent time
this working in the area I will be hunting. It seems to hold
some pretty good goats.

woodruff-

I've never personally had the tag. Growing up there we focused on the 4 units around Kemmerer (93,94,98,100). I do know 90 can hold some great goats. We fish Fontenelle alot and run into a few in that corner of the unit, but I don't know how much pressure they see come hunting season. As you probably know, the unit is huge and with all of the oil/gas roads, easy to access most of it. Problem is, easy for everyone and has traffic hunters or not. I'll ask a couple of buddies and my dad for some areas a little out of the way and holler if I find out anything. Good luck - hope you whack a good one. I'll be next door hunting 93 this year.

ODDNUT1
Kirt C.

Kilowatt,

Thanks, I hope your turn comes next year.

Odd,

I have been doing some work up there (in this unit) and seen that there was a lot of access. I am hoping to find a few areas that may be a little more "remote". Thanks for the help
and I hope you do well on yours.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom