Wyoming Draw Results Posted

And it actually has not crashed yet! Glad to see I got a general deer, not a big deal tag but 2 years ago had a good time with my daughter.

>Will be chasing the speed goats
>with the muzzleloader. Makes for
>a fun and exciting hunt!!!
>

That makes two of us, should be a blast!

Between my 13 year old daughter and myself, we pulled 8 tags in Wyoming.

Her....
Buck deer tag-Region G
Cow elk tag-Area 5
Buck Antelope- Area 47
Doe Antelope- Area 47

Myself....
Buck deer tag- Region G
Bull Elk- General
Buck Antelope- Area 47
Doe Antelope- Area 47

With the Utah and Wyoming tags, it is going to be a fun and busy fall hunting season this year. I need a bigger freezer.

"Hunting Limited Entry Deer in Utah 2013"

I did. Odds were tougher than I expected though.
I've already been scouting up there. I could probably just live on the mountain up there. Great place for me to be.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

My Daughter and I drew Unit 90 antelope tags..lookin forward to that...she is even working out there this summer so SHE is doing the scouting for us...

I drew an antelope tag. Third one (all bucks)in 5 years. I hunted this unit 2008, 2010, and now 2013.

I didn't draw my deer tag though. The odds totally flipped on me with the deer and antelope. It should have been easier to draw my deer tag according to last year's numbers, but looking at the 2013 numbers now I only had like a 7% chance. I had a 100% chance for antelope with 2 points.

Mike,
Bob & I will be there in Sept up in 88 for Antelope. We will drop by while we are there and have a brewski with you....you want some GOOD Apples again for PIE?? TTYL Mike.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

What unit did you draw Brian? I drew G. I haven't hunted deer there for over 15 yrs, elk in 2005, and fishing a couple times in the past two-three years, and man am I excited to be going back up there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom