x-10

L

leet

Good day, Gentleman, just moved back to Ca. From I'd. Stupid move I know but was needed. Anyway I have been looking at the x zones,I live close to 10 and am wondering about the hunting there? Seems to be the only one I might draw with no points. Have not hunted at all the last couple of years.if anyone out there has any info as to buck quality and access I would really like some input from them.Would be very convenient area for me to hunt. Also would like any info on quail and chukar hunting in that General area if that exists at all. Anyone out there that needs any info on south central I'd. Feel free to hit me up. Thanks.

Thanks,been here three months and had about all I can take of the place already. Hear At. Calling me everyday.

leet- It ain't that bad. Just pay your 35% in taxes so that all the "lesser"s don't have to put quite as much effort in to working as you do and you'll fit right in. Welcome!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

How about quail and chukar close to Tehachapi area? Anyone got any help with that?
Have to get out and take a look but not happening anytime soon.

Welcome back Leet! I too had to move back to Kali for the same health reasons. Family comes first and my kids threatened to go to Idaho and forciably move me back. I was out numbered.
Sorry I can't help you with any info on your request, but I live way too far up north to have had any exposure to X-10.

We used seemed like very nice country. I am not missing Idaho too much but Wyoming keeps calling me back,if not for a certain lady I would have my fat tail back there already! Ca. Still sucks! Do not know why I thought it would have changed in the last thirty years! With any look we will be out of here this year. Only thing I will miss will be blackmailed,quail,hogs and family.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom