"YEAR OF THE GOAT"

spotit1st

Thought I would share our awesome year of being able to hunt the Goats!

This is my son in Wyoming with his first Antelope! 16 1/2 incher

456100317b094a9b.jpg

This was my first Antelope as well! 15 3/4 incher.

4561005d7b981e72.jpg

This is my wife on her OIL in Utah for Mountain Goat "nanny" she has Asthma and really had a hard time on this hunt but she battled and ended up getting her goat in some of the toughest country and it was also very cold as you can tell by her red face!

456101037f00e992.jpg

I also was able to go with my Brother in-law on his OIL Utah hunt for Mountain Goat he took a nice Nanny with his bow at 30 yards!

4561017f01e7c4c0.jpg

Great hunts! It's nice to click on a "GOAT" post and actually see a goat. What a year for you all. How are the taxidermy payments coming along? Congrats.

Funny you ask that I was figuring out the taxidermy bill for this year and it will cost us a little over $3000.00 2 antelope 1 Mountain goat and 1 mule deer! Merry christmas to all of us I guess!!!!! Thanks to my taxidermist he works with us on the payments, of course I better run him over another payment this week, ha ha.

THANK YOU!!!
I've been waiting all year to see a "WHITE GOAT". Thanks for the post. Looks like you all had a great year!!! Any goat is a true trophy and by the looks on everyone's faces you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Tony

Those are some sweet pics
congrats on your hunts

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HUNTING PASS IT ON

Looks like your boys got some braggin rights, taken a bigger goat than the old man. LOL Hope he gives you a hard time, at least until you one up him. Looks like everyone had a great time. Great goats as well. Only have about nine more years to go until I may been hunting the OIL goats. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the great photos. Perfect timing waiting for the WY draw results. Gets the blood pumping.

Eel

Thats funny you say 9 years my wife drew with 2 points and my son drew this year with 2 points of course they are Nanny but who really cares they all look the same! Hopefully we will draw Wyoming again, that was the funnest hunt I have ever been on. I drew my Elk this Year after 9 years finally and hopefully that will be funner than the antelope, but I doubt it. The last 2 years we have been pretty LUCKY drawing I am sure it has come to an end!!!!

Those are some great pictures , sounds like you guys had a great year. Yeah the taxi bill gets crazy, been there s, heck still have a javalina getting done.
Thanks for the pics, now time to fill us in on those "GOAT " HUNTS ...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom