you can call DOW for deer now

bene12

you can call the DOW and bother them about the draw now, they can't tell you if you drew your second choice but they can tell if you drew your first choice deer

I called 2 hours ago and was told they didn't have the info from the drawing yet. I called the Denver office.

I called earlier today and my preference point total was back to zero...which I assume means I drew a 61 archery deer tag.

has any one done the back door method? I had 2 more points than the people who drew 100% last year, and nothing showed up when I tryed the back door method. Wandering if any has been able to see online if they drew? All mine said was 491 deer!

The back door is not open yet, but you can call the DOW and check your point status.

If you gained a point, uncsuccessful.

If you have zero points, you're going hunting.

The gal I talked to on the phone yesterday thought the back door would be up thursday at the earliest. She wasn't sure. I didn't draw my first choice either. good luck guys.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom