zone 4 lope hunt pics

nuts4bucks

here are a few pics of our hunt.we didnt get to leave until thursday about noon got to the unit about 6:30 that evening saw one decent buck but i wasn't sure if he was on private or not. so we headed to eagle lake to stay the night. we got up at 4:30 and headed out to a few other spots we wound up at dodge resivior,at about 2:00 and seen a few lopes we put a stalk on the herd but we got busted. so we decided to see where they went. as we snuck through the p.j.s we spotted one of the bucks bedded all alone in the lake at 257 yards so my daughter got set up and waited for him to stand up and when he did she let the air out of him with one well placed lung shot.
1383antelope_hunt_006.jpg

1636antelope_hunt_007.jpg

4087antelope_hunt_012.jpg

when we got to him for the photo session we noticed that his ears were almost gone and his nose was all jacked up any idea what could have happened.

1025antelope_hunt_025.jpg

we hunted the rest of the day and most of saturday when i took a little meat buck because it started to rain and we didnt bring any rain gear or a waterproof tent. all in all we had an awesome time. thanks to all who took the time to give us tips and advice just wish we could have had more time to be a little more selective.

Thanks for the pic's nuts4bucks!!

With this buck and the ones she took last year, you daughter is getting to be quite the hunter!!

Congrats!!

Joey

Congrats to you and your daughter.. Great photos of a fun and successful trip.

Nice shooting! Very nice photos of a very special hunt that you will both remember for a long time. Congratulations!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom