0 Goat points showing???

NMPaul

I am showing 0 goat points where I had 10 before for 2013.
My sheep points are still showing.

Does this mean I am going Goat hunting????

G13. Better pick up the pace on my conditioning program.

Anyone have any thoughts on G13, would love to hear them.

I am always happy to share what I know about NM hunts.

Sounds like you are officially a goat hunter! Good for you. Keep us posted on the hunt. I have 9 pts and hope to someday be in your shoes. Congrats!!!

LAST EDITED ON May-03-13 AT 01:42PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-03-13 AT 01:16?PM (MST)

Congratulations on the tag Paul! I've been trying to draw that tag for years with max non-res points with no luck.

Give Joe Boucher at Horn Forked Guides (719-395-3665) a call. He is a real straight up guy and one of the best goat guides in CO.

Damn Paul, how many tags are you and your family going to draw? Looks like another jam packed season for you. Can't wait to see the photos.

Ray

>Damn Paul, how many tags are
>you and your family going
>to draw? Looks like
>another jam packed season for
>you. Can't wait to
>see the photos.
>
>Ray

Ray, we got a packed season, but, Sept is wide open. We have tags for every weekend in Oct and 2 different hunts on 2 different weekends in Oct.
We are excited.

Wapiti, my 15yr old son and I plan on doing this on our own. I have heard good things about Joe Boucher, but, I really enjoy hunting on our own to much.

I hunted G13 years ago. I hunted Mt. Huron, Iowa Peak & Missouri Peak. I camped around a bunch of ghost towns near Twin Lakes. PM me when you get your topo maps & I'll try to tell you more. Bob

Been on a couple successful hunts in G13, you're in for a great time. If you need some info, pm me, be glad to share what I've learned.

There's only 1 degree of DEAD!

Got maps ordered yesterday, plan on going shed hunting twice this weekend to burn winter fat.
Got the pms and hope I returned all of them. Starting to get excited. It will be first hunt of the year for us except bear.

>G13. Better pick up the
>pace on my conditioning program.
>
>
>Anyone have any thoughts on G13,
>would love to hear them.
>
>
>I am always happy to share
>what I know about NM
>hunts.

I killed a goat in G13 in 2010. PM me for contact information. I will help you however I can.

I will be hunting sheep this fall on the north side of that unit in S66. I will be hanging out in that area A LOT this summer...

Congrats on your tag. Time to get in the best shape of your life!!

Paul got a goat. I was going to try and meet him for dinner one night but couldn't ever swing it, stupid elk....

I'll ping him and have him chime in.

Thanks Zach.

Yep we got a goat. Small Billy, but, it was a great hunt and was able to do it with my son on a long weekend.
Not exactly the way you are supposed to approach a hunt that it took 12 years to draw, but, it was great for us.
We got some help from some great folks on this site and we found goats every day. Climbed that mountain twice the first day. Big mistake.
Find them, make sure you got time to kill them and then go for it.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom