032-035 Antelope

Elmacho

Happy New Year!

I am at 6 points now and trying to draw this hunt. Any opinions, suggestions and advice welcome.

Lets here some stories and see some pics.

Good luck to all in the draws of 09.

Mark

elknuts.......you are one unlucky dude. Have you been applying to draw every year, or just points sometimes?

I will apply solo this year and hope for the best!

Good luck to you all.

Mark

MARK,
NOT SURE IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN GETTING A LANOWNER TAG.BUT, I GOT TIRED OF GETTING THE GOOSE EGG DURING THE DRAW'S AND GOT ONE FOR 2008 IN UNIT 32. AWESOME HUNT!! I WAS FORTNATE ENOUGH TO ARROW A SMOKER BUCK. (82 2/8")TONS OF ANIMALS IN UNIT 032-035. MY BUDDY DREW AN ACHERY TAG FOR THE SAME UNIT AND HAD A BLAST WITH LOTS OF OPPURUNITY SITTING ON WATER HOLES AND STALKING.

IF I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN DURING THE DRAW, I WOULD CONTACT THE LANDOWNERS THAT WERE OFFERING LANDOWNER TAGS. THEY HAVE LARGE PEICES OF LAND (ALFALFA) AND SOME OF THEM ARE WILLING TO ALLOW REGULAR HUNTERS IN ON THERE LAND TOWARDS THE END OF THE SEASON.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES BUT WHEN I FIGURE IT OUT ILL SEND YOU ONE. GOOD LUCK!

MULEYCZY

497e0d5234eba0ba.jpg

here is a goat that I took in the eastern part of the state...p.m me and I will give you the lowdown....he was a great buck but not the biggest...

I may have a buddy that wants to go, but has no points. What are the l/o tags going for???

treedagain- PM sent

The Antelope lanowner tags for Nevada vary in price accourding to trophy quality of the unit. From what i found the Tags for unit 32 vary from $2,500-$3,000.00. You can get some great tags for the Fallon area, i think it was unit 189?? for around $1,500.00-$1,800. Ive talked to some Landowners recently and they already think that due to the ecomnomy they will have to drop the price a considerable amount, just so they dont have to eat them. Hard to really say what will happen.

The best deal for a good trophy antelope in my opinion is New Mexico. The trophy and genetic quailty is awesome and the tag numbers are high and easy to obtain. Nevada is great to but i think youll pay more for them.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom