041,042 Antelope

buckhorn

Very Active Member
My Son drew a tag and
I’m going to start scouting these units soon. I’ve hunted them a couple times in the past but it’s been a while. If anyone has any knowledge and would like to chat,
Please get in touch with me. Thanks.

My Son drew a tag and
I’m going to start scouting these units soon. I’ve hunted them a couple times in the past but it’s been a while. If anyone has any knowledge and would like to chat,
Please get in touch with me. Thanks.
I hunted these units some time ago, but I founds goats in several areas. My son drew this unit this year and I drew 035. I’ll go on 1 or 2 scouting trips and should be able to help you out. PM your number if you want.

Bill

I hunted these units some time ago, but I founds goats in several areas. My son drew this unit this year and I drew 035. I’ll go on 1 or 2 scouting trips and should be able to help you out. PM your number if you want.

Bill
Good times!
Hope we are all successful.

Bill

Forget Antelope what's the story on your avatar buck TBC? That's a beautiful buck and has it all. Arizona Strip, Old Mexico, or Utah maybe?

Thank you, my friend
It will be up to me to do most of the scouting. He is really busy with work and raising his young family.
You’re welcome! I’m sure you will locate a few contenders between now & then. Good luck! 👍🏻

Buckhorn good luck with your scouting, looking forward to hearing how the hunt turns out!
I’ve been out there three days so far covering a lot of country driving and glassing.
I’m wondering what stage their horn growth is now?

I'm certainly not a biologist or expert of any type but my guess, after years of observation, is that their horn growth should be 75% or so at this point with the tops being pretty close to done. For the next 4-5 weeks, they will grow some length from the bases.---SS

I am going to give the scouting a break for a few days and hope this heat wave we’re expecting gets over and the temps cool off some.
The weather reports I’ve heard are calling for temps near 100 degrees for the rest of the week.
Next time out, I’ll start pushing back into some of the harder to get to places in the higher country.
Thanks to all of you that have replied with help and suggestions. I really appreciate your knowledge and hope to keep it coming.

I hear there’s a cool down in the temps coming ahead.
Think I’ll head out scouting again and try to take advantage of the cooler weather.
Looks like a few thunder clouds popping up off to the east.

Nope! I would likely say maybe 1” more on each side or 2” total. They are pretty much done growing. What you see around the 4th of July is 100% done for the year.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom